Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by jlowman1 on 21st December 2010, 1:45 pm

Love the puff and nice tree! This is our tree this year !

Yep we have a Charlie Brown tree! Since I've been in school my Mom said she never feels like putting up the tree so this has been our substitute. I think its hilarious! I told her I probably wont get excited about Christmas again until I have kids lol
avatar
jlowman1

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 21st December 2010, 2:16 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Love the puff and nice tree! This is our tree this year !

Yep we have a Charlie Brown tree! Since I've been in school my Mom said she never feels like putting up the tree so this has been our substitute. I think its hilarious! I told her I probably wont get excited about Christmas again until I have kids lol
I love it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by DvaAuNaturel on 21st December 2010, 2:26 pm

Sweet,
Sasha is looking something good. Nice and big and fluffy. I've missed checking the CSJ threads the past few weeks and I'm seeing all these gorgeous avi's. Your puff was adorable as well.
avatar
DvaAuNaturel

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2010-01-31
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 21st December 2010, 3:35 pm

Hey DVA! Thank you!
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks on 21st December 2010, 6:17 pm

Your hair looks great! Look at all that length retention-- I love you it!

LOL @ Lynnie & trip down memory lane! Hmm, that will be a great post. I'm going to start it now.

No tree at my house, I do like seeing the one at work. I've been playing holiday music since the week of Thanksgiving--not tired of it yet.
avatar
ChrsLvsBks

Posts : 5037
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 46
Location : DMV

View user profile http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by FemmeFox on 22nd December 2010, 3:24 pm

Love the tree Sweet!

T will get an actual present because we put the tree up Monday night. I still have some gifts to wrap and put under the tree. We have our fireplace dvd but no real xmas music...next year! I also just ordered a 1983 version of the Nutcracker (on VHS no less). The costumes and sets were designed by Maurice Sendak and it's my fav version of the ballet.
avatar
FemmeFox

Posts : 925
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 39
Location : Fremont, CA/San Francisco, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy on 22nd December 2010, 3:27 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:Love the puff and nice tree! This is our tree this year !

Yep we have a Charlie Brown tree! Since I've been in school my Mom said she never feels like putting up the tree so this has been our substitute. I think its hilarious! I told her I probably wont get excited about Christmas again until I have kids lol
I love it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
lol!

That is too cute...I did a poll on facebook real or fake, and after all that my sons said it didn't matter!! I made them put lights up out side...it just doesn't feel like Christmas without some decorations...you know?
avatar
KinkyNappyHappy

Posts : 4947
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy on 22nd December 2010, 3:29 pm

Hey Sweet...

Sasha and the tree are too cute. I wore a puff for 2 days, and I paid for it!! I remember when I could wear a puff for a week...I really don't know what's going on now.

I use to count presents. Just wanted to keep things fair around the house!!! LOL
avatar
KinkyNappyHappy

Posts : 4947
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 22nd December 2010, 6:25 pm

Chrs posted this channel in the makeup thread and I saw her hair and fell in love! I called my stylist and made my appointment. I plan to cut it off before 2011 hits. bounce I am so excited. I don't know if I will go that low...but I am loving the shape of it! dance woot! dance woot! dance woot! run is her hair cute or what??? OMGeeeee
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by SpringCurls on 22nd December 2010, 6:36 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Chrs posted this channel in the makeup thread and I saw her hair and fell in love! I called my stylist and made my appointment. I plan to cut it off before 2011 hits. bounce I am so excited. I don't know if I will go that low...but I am loving the shape of it! dance woot! dance woot! dance woot! run is her hair cute or what??? OMGeeeee


I think her cut looks cute and will look great on you, especially with your hair color (which I love btw)!
avatar
SpringCurls

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by krazy coils on 22nd December 2010, 6:38 pm

Hey Sweet,

Ebony's cut is cute in the vid and your curls are just as beautiful! Can't wait to see your second BC!
avatar
krazy coils

Posts : 2224
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 43
Location : Lawrenceville, GA

View user profile http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by jlowman1 on 22nd December 2010, 6:46 pm

OMG you really are gonna cut it. That cute is beautiful! Can't wait to see it!
avatar
jlowman1

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 22nd December 2010, 6:49 pm

SpringCurls wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Chrs posted this channel in the makeup thread and I saw her hair and fell in love! I called my stylist and made my appointment. I plan to cut it off before 2011 hits. bounce I am so excited. I don't know if I will go that low...but I am loving the shape of it! dance woot! dance woot! dance woot! run is her hair cute or what??? OMGeeeee


I think her cut looks cute and will look great on you, especially with your hair color (which I love btw)!
This will probably cut most of the color out but I don't care! And thank you!!
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 22nd December 2010, 6:50 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Sweet,

Ebony's cut is cute in the vid and your curls are just as beautiful! Can't wait to see your second BC!
I saw this and lost my mind! I am super excited! I have proven my hair will grow and it will grow again if that is what I want!

jlowman1 wrote:OMG you really are gonna cut it. That cute is beautiful! Can't wait to see it!
bounce bounce bounce Yup I can't wait either! Laughing
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by rayray19 on 22nd December 2010, 7:03 pm

I use to watch her tutorials when she had short relaxed hair..i didn't know she went natural!! wow it is really cute!! cant wait to see it!!!
avatar
rayray19

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 27
Location : Charleston, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 22nd December 2010, 9:15 pm

I am gassed this is my first time visiting her channel! Her make up is tight too!
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks on 23rd December 2010, 12:26 am

Aww shucks, sweet gonna cut before 2011! Ebony's skills are on point. I enjoy listening to her speak. Your hair is gonna be like that, lol!

You gonna make a banner with the count down days or leave us in suspense?
avatar
ChrsLvsBks

Posts : 5037
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 46
Location : DMV

View user profile http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by Lynnieluve on 23rd December 2010, 1:39 am

2nd BC?!!! I cant wait to see it!!! Do you know how short you want to go? Will it still be long enough to do two strand twist? Or will you be doing coils?

_________________
Self BC: August 9, 2009
"God will never put more on you than you can bear"

My Curl Street Journal

My Fotki

My Youtube Channel
avatar
Lynnieluve

Posts : 8638
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 40
Location : Mississippi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by DvaAuNaturel on 23rd December 2010, 10:09 am

Wow, I'll be checking out her channel more often. Thanks for sharing. She's gorgeous and I love the fact that she uses budget friendly products. I CANNOT/WILL NOT continue to spend all this money on MAC.

Anyway, your haircut...sorry. That would be so cute on you. Wow, you're really going to do it, before 2011. dance Can't wait to see. I love the shape and may be going to get mine trimmed similarly. I was just thinking of going to the barber this past weekend but chickend out because I don't want them cutting it too low. Her style/cut is perfect.

avatar
DvaAuNaturel

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2010-01-31
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by LaToya28 on 23rd December 2010, 10:25 am

Wow, a second BC...can't wait to see it Sweet!

LaToya28

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 38
Location : San Antonio

View user profile http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by curlya on 23rd December 2010, 12:14 pm

Her hair looks so nice. Are those coils? I need to check out her channel and see how she got that style.
avatar
curlya

Posts : 269
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Grayson, Ga.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks on 23rd December 2010, 12:25 pm

curlya wrote:Her hair looks so nice. Are those coils? I need to check out her channel and see how she got that style.
No, Ebony, YTer colouredbeautiful, just uses gel to achieve the look in the video sweet shared.
avatar
ChrsLvsBks

Posts : 5037
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 46
Location : DMV

View user profile http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by NaturalNixon on 23rd December 2010, 2:08 pm

Now you know how to make me come out of hiding!!! You cutting it huh? ::looks for that permission slip in my files::

I see I need to come back cause somebody think they are grown!
scratch
avatar
NaturalNixon

Posts : 483
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 42
Location : Raleigh, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by Intelligentbeauty on 23rd December 2010, 4:36 pm

Sweet, I love that cut. You would total rock that cut!!!! afro
avatar
Intelligentbeauty

Posts : 3482
Join date : 2009-11-01
Location : New Jersey/NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 23rd December 2010, 4:38 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Aww shucks, sweet gonna cut before 2011! Ebony's skills are on point. I enjoy listening to her speak. Your hair is gonna be like that, lol!

You gonna make a banner with the count down days or leave us in suspense?
LOL thank you...I am aiming for Tuesday the 28th. I have to check into a banner...

Lynnieluve wrote:2nd BC?!!! I cant wait to see it!!! Do you know how short you want to go? Will it still be long enough to do two strand twist? Or will you be doing coils?
that is going to be the fight with my stylist, just how short. LOL but I am so digging the length Ebony has...so we don't have long to wait...I am going to try to get an appt for Tuesday as I am off next week! woot!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Wow, I'll be checking out her channel more often. Thanks for sharing. She's gorgeous and I love the fact that she uses budget friendly products. I CANNOT/WILL NOT continue to spend all this money on MAC.

Anyway, your haircut...sorry. That would be so cute on you. Wow, you're really going to do it, before 2011. dance Can't wait to see. I love the shape and may be going to get mine trimmed similarly. I was just thinking of going to the barber this past weekend but chickend out because I don't want them cutting it too low. Her style/cut is perfect.

Yes I noticed that too, because MAC will cut you deep! LOL! Like minds, I was thinking of just going to a barber too....but I will stick with my Nikki...I am going to have to fight with her for a bit before she will cut it. I already know this! lol!

LaToya28 wrote:Wow, a second BC...can't wait to see it Sweet!
thanks I am so siked! I can't wait!

curlya wrote:Her hair looks so nice. Are those coils? I need to check out her channel and see how she got that style.
I see Chrs answered you already..but she said she just uses gel

NaturalNixon wrote:Now you know how to make me come out of hiding!!! You cutting it huh? ::looks for that permission slip in my files::

I see I need to come back cause somebody think they are grown!
scratch
lol! I sowee!
avatar
sweetdrk1

Posts : 8126
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 52
Location : Cliffton, NJ

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum