CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vendor with excellent customer service skills

Go down

Vendor with excellent customer service skills Empty Vendor with excellent customer service skills

Post by naturallynola 10th December 2010, 8:36 pm

I posted this in general, but wanted to make sure all the ladies who are interested in henna and ayurvedics see it also.

I just want to say when we have an unpleasant experience, it is human nature to complain and tell others, but when we have a pleasant experience as a consumer, we are sometimes slow to compliment and "pass the word" of the good experience to others. Monday or Tuesday, I ordered some henna and an ayurvedic oil from Henna Sooq. I emailed the owner, Khadija, several times and spoke with her by phone a couple of times. She was very informative, helpful, and HONEST (we discussed their amla oil having mineral oil, which is being discontinued and reformulated with coconut oil when their present stock is depleted). So, I received my neatly wrapped and organized package including 2 instruction sheets. Now, I don't know about you ladies, but thus far, when I have ordered from the "smaller" vendors, I sort of felt like the products were thrown into the box and no note/instructions/ or anything . Some may feel they just want the products, but I think the extra touch(es) is/are nice. I also got free samples (gloves and 2 types of henna). So, although her inventory of oils is limited but growing, the ones she has, are good quality (some organic choices also). Website. www.hennasooq.com BTW, I am not receiving any incentives for sharing this info.

She has a blog on her site: http://hennablogspot.com She is very responsive to the questions asked on the blog. I have found her to be a good resource.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down