CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean Eating

3 posters

Go down

Clean Eating Empty Clean Eating

Post by courtrhapsody 1st December 2010, 8:02 pm

Do any of you follow the clean eating philosophy? Is it easy or difficult for you? Has anyone read any of Tosca Reno's eating clean books? Wondering if it is worth it to buy.

courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Clean Eating Empty Re: Clean Eating

Post by FloridaSunshiny 3rd December 2010, 1:58 am

Hey...I bought one of Tosca's books. The recipes require too many ingredients and are time consuming.

I do following "clean eating" about 90% of the time. I avoid processed foods and focus on organic and fresh foods most of the time. I try to use natural sweeteners like honey and agave nectar.

The recipes I use are from Cathy Savage's ebook (www.cathysavagefitness). Cathy is a fitness coach who coaches women who win fitness contests around the world.
FloridaSunshiny
FloridaSunshiny

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 3rd December 2010, 12:15 pm

Thanks for the response. I learned enough from websites and blogs right now to at least get started with some changes in how I eat and cook. I never knew how much refined sugar is slipped into foods until I started reading labels better.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by faizjoks 13th December 2010, 5:47 am

Clean eating means a diet without preservatives and unnecessary additives. This means that you want to choose organic products, especially the USDA organic, if possible. The meat is a selection of organic food at the bottom because most of the toxins in food are stored in the fat and meat are usually higher fat foods that you consume.

faizjoks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down