CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog

2 posters

Go down

Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog Empty Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog

Post by naturallychelsea 28th November 2010, 8:41 pm

I would love to create a blog for all the curly teens out there. I often feel that we are not well represented in the curly community and that may have to do with the fact that not many curly teens have the courage to go natural with all the adversity out there. I would love to create a blog just for us to deal with all the problems we face. Who best to create a post about curly teens then a curly teen right?

I would just love some technical advice on how to get started, making the blog look good, and other stuff.

If there is anyone out there who can help me I would really love the help Very Happy

Chelsea

Last edited by naturallychelsea on 29th November 2010, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog Empty Re: Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog

Post by cluelesscurl 28th November 2010, 10:52 pm

What a great idea. I would suggest you start networking by pm'ing to see if they want to be featured on your blog be creative a good place to start is the curly teens topic Im sure you'll find a few there hope I hope Im making sense Im sending this from my phone hth

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog Empty Re: Help with Creating a Curly Teen Blog

Post by naturallychelsea 28th November 2010, 11:00 pm

I hear you loud and clear clueless Very Happy I thought that I would start the networking after the site was created or at least during its creation. I already have a post in curly teens asking them what they want to see featured on the site but I just need a little technical help. I really want the site to have a good presentation so I thought if I could get a technically savvy person to help our dreams could come to fruition.
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 29th November 2010, 8:27 pm

bump bump Razz
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down