CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dry trash ends and annoying nots

3 posters

Go down

Dry trash ends and annoying nots Empty Dry trash ends and annoying nots

Post by TheNile 5th November 2010, 9:50 pm

Lately iv'e been noticing how my ends always seem to be dry and trashy. I've tried solving the problem by taking extra time to moisturize my ends. I use organic olive oil root stimulate hair moisturizer, Carols daughter leave in milk hair conditioner, and tried sealing my ends with natural oils. I haven't used any type of heat in my hair. I avoid sulfate and mineral based products, detangled my hair when wet and still no results. What should I do? (Im thing of cutting the ends all off)
TheNile
TheNile

Back to top Go down

Dry trash ends and annoying nots Empty Re: Dry trash ends and annoying nots

Post by naturallynola 5th November 2010, 11:38 pm

Any changes in products, water, weather,diet, your hydration status, hairstyle? If you wear your hair loose, you may consider wearing a protective style for a while so the ends get a break from being exposed to everything. I would spritz the ends and then apply and seal with an oil or butter. You can also apply a good conditioner to the ends and make sure the ends are smooth using your fingers. If these things don't remedy the problem, it may be time for a trim.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNile 6th November 2010, 7:15 pm

Thank you for the tips. I admit I have been wearing my hair out loose more than often.
TheNile
TheNile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1stladycurly 13th January 2011, 4:33 pm

WOW tip helped me too I have been wearing my hair out often but not anymore for a while.
1stladycurly
1stladycurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down