CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash

4 posters

Go down

Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash Empty Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash

Post by Niqui36 31st October 2010, 2:52 pm

Hi everyone! I saw a review for this on YouTube and just wondered if anyone has tried this product. If so, what did you think of it?
Here are the ingredients: Organic aloe vera juice°, clay minerals, organic extract° of organic linden flower°, essential oils of organic true lavender° and organic sweet orange°, extracts of organic nettle°, organic chamomile° and organic shavegrass°, essential oils of organic rose geranium°, organic ylang ylang° and organic clove bud°.

°USDA Certified Organic
I got this from their website of terressentials.com.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash Empty Re: Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash

Post by dcgcakes 1st November 2010, 12:05 am

I saw a video about this also. I would love to know more before I order some.
dcgcakes
dcgcakes

Back to top Go down

Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash Empty Re: Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash

Post by Niqui36 1st November 2010, 8:51 am

dcgcakes wrote:I saw a video about this also. I would love to know more before I order some.

My thoughts exactly. LOL! I've used clay in my and my daughters hair and love the results, so I wonder if a wash that has clay in it would work just as well. The one video I saw about this product said her hair is left detangled and moisturized after using this. I need more feedback before I make that purchase though... Smile
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 4th November 2010, 2:34 pm

Anyone tried it?
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 9th November 2010, 2:39 am

Niqui, I have not tried this, but I have seen a review on youtube. I think it is Naptural185 or something like that and also I read someone else write about it on a blog. I have studied their site a bit. Good info and I posted a link a few days ago on a thread I started about being an informed consumer. Anyway, I think the product is a bit pricey--almost $11.00 for 8 oz. I say that because I don't see a bottle lasting long since you have to apply enough clay to your entire head of hair to get it adequately clean. My perspective is why not just buy clay as in bentonite or rhoussoul. They are much cheaper. A jar of bentonite is about 8.00 for I believe it is a pound. Buy it locally--no shipping. Also, several online vendors have clay shampoo bars. I just received an order (sample) of one today. Just some thoughts. Really for the pj in me, I can save money by buying the bentonite and use the savings to buy something else lol!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 9th November 2010, 9:39 am

Thanks naturalnola. I've actually used rhassoul clay before and it's actually on my list to order more. I loved it! I do remember seeing some bentonite in a health food store near me...well in a neighboring city....seems like it was cheaper online too.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 9th November 2010, 10:29 am

Niqui, let me know where you order the rhassoul. Its been on my list for a minute. I loved the Bentonite and will keep using it until it is gone, but it loosened my curl pattern in a couple of areas, so now I have to work overtime trying to conceal/compensate for that. The rhassoul shouldn't do that because it is suppose to have a higher MgSO4 content I was thinking about ordering it from Mountain Rose Herbs or at least somewhere I can buy some other things that are on my list.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by purplec18 24th February 2011, 6:05 pm

can you use this in 2 moths post relaxer hair...and how do you use it?
purplec18
purplec18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down