CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BC Needs Help

3 posters

Go down

My BC Needs Help Empty My BC Needs Help

Post by sleeping beauty 17th October 2010, 10:39 pm

Hello everyone,
I just did my BC today I am so confused were are the curls everyone have? My head is taking forever to dry. The products I brought are not working for me at all. I went on this adventure for myself and my daughter so I am going to see it through. If aniyone can please help me my hair is so short and I have no clue what to do with it. HELP

sleeping beauty

Back to top Go down

My BC Needs Help Empty Re: My BC Needs Help

Post by naturallychelsea 18th October 2010, 8:59 am

naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

My BC Needs Help Empty Thank you so much. I was feeling like there was no hope for my hair. You are a life saver

Post by sleeping beauty 19th October 2010, 12:20 pm

I love you

sleeping beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2010, 1:47 pm

pretty much when ur hair is really short, u can only do a wash and go, but u can also decide to wear a wig or weave whatever.....but be sure to not forget about ur hair, but if u feel confident w/ the really short twa then u can do the wash and go's, but it might take a while before u actually find a product that ur hair will love....trust me i know b/c i'm going through the same exact thing right now...i bc'd in late July and i'm STILL trying to find something my hair loves..good luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 19th October 2010, 3:40 pm

Sleeping Beauty

What products are you using? When I BC'd back in Feb 2010 I use the baggy method about 3-4 times a week to combat the dryness. Meaning at night I would spray my hair with water, put on my leave in (Giovanni Direct Leave In at that time) seal with evoo and put on a plastic cap overnight. since your hair is short right now, wng is probably all you can do. Are you using any type of styling product like a gel to give you hold?
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum