CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darcy's Botanicals

+3
naturallynola
KinkyNappyHappy
BlakButterfli
7 posters

Go down

Darcy's Botanicals Empty Darcy's Botanicals

Post by BlakButterfli 15th October 2010, 12:46 pm

Ok - I've placed my order. I must say that I am very excited to try this line. I've read nothing but good stuff and I'm praying that it works for me.

I orderd the Vanilla styling creme stuff and the Coiling Curls Jelly stuff - don't you all LOVE the proper names I use?? Very Happy

Right now, I'm rocking a sew-in weave, but I will be taking that out at the end of the month. Hopefully, these new products will work - I WILL be posting pics!
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Darcy's Botanicals Empty Re: Darcy's Botanicals

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th October 2010, 7:18 pm

Hey BButterfli...

Glad to see you back. I like...no I love Darcy's Deep Conditioner. Don't know what you order, but I hope you ordered some of that stuff!!

It's like taking you hair to hair heaven...LOL

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 15th October 2010, 8:56 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey BButterfli...

Glad to see you back. I like...no I love Darcy's Deep Conditioner. Don't know what you order, but I hope you ordered some of that stuff!!

TTYL

I've been thinking about ordering the conditioner. Went to the site today and they are out of the deep conditioner. I was looking at a video on youtube and I went to the site to pay close attention to the ingredients. I like that she has some high end oil and this is the first conditioner in any of the lines I have seen with Bentonite clay. Tell me what you like about it. How did it make your hair feel and if you feel it is worth $20. Thxs.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th October 2010, 9:00 pm

wooooooo hoooo GIRL!! i on some DB hard right now. i hope she sends u a sample of the coconut and lemongrass transitioning creme too cuz im gonna upgrade that wit my next order along with getting x2 of the DC. like knh says...u HAVE to get the dc mask, i've been so spoiled by this stuff its crazy. i keep forgettin to ask if she can make a special 16 oz batter of this stuff, eeek!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th October 2010, 9:02 pm

are u talkin bout if the DC is worth $20???? hellz yes PLUS some. lets just say if darcy's ever did an afroveda price hike...i'd STILL repurchase (might have to wait til tax time) but OMG...yes!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 15th October 2010, 9:17 pm

NubieNatty wrote:are u talkin bout if the DC is worth $20???? hellz yes PLUS some. lets just say if darcy's ever did an afroveda price hike...i'd STILL repurchase (might have to wait til tax time) but OMG...yes!!!

Wow! You are a true believer! I was thinking about the transitioning condish also, but now that she is out of the deep condish, I will wait so I can get both in the same shipment. I really wish she had individual samples. I saw the 2 gift sample sets, but don't necessarily like the combos. Well, this has been on my radar for quite a while. Do you use the Madagascar vanilla creme?

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th October 2010, 9:26 pm

for the samples u can also send her a note to receive a sample of what u want. i had her make my dc with a vanilla scent. next time im gonna get it in the peach kernel (looove the smell of the oil). it should be back in stock within the next week or so, dont miss out!!

i do have the maddy vanilla which is really moisturizing, i can use it by myself if i want to. i made the mistake of pairin it with oyin's burnt sugar No that was tooo much of a powerful moisture punch. if i was to keep my twist in for more than a week, MAYBE!!

next on my wish list is:
avocado and honey twisting creme
eucalyptus mint herbal scalp butter (????) im curious to use it to grease my scalp!
UPGRADE to the coconut lemon trans creme
coconut and aloe pudding (maybe...im not really press)
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 16th October 2010, 12:29 am

[quote="NubieNatty"]for the samples u can also send her a note to receive a sample of what u want. i had her make my dc with a vanilla scent. next time im gonna get it in the peach kernel (looove the smell of the oil). it should be back in stock within the next week or so, dont miss out!!

I will take your tip and send her a note. Thanks.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th October 2010, 7:59 am

I agree with Nubie.....you better stock up on that stuff it's worth penny!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 19th October 2010, 4:47 pm

NubieNatty wrote:wooooooo hoooo GIRL!! i on some DB hard right now. i hope she sends u a sample of the coconut and lemongrass transitioning creme too cuz im gonna upgrade that wit my next order along with getting x2 of the DC. like knh says...u HAVE to get the dc mask, i've been so spoiled by this stuff its crazy. i keep forgettin to ask if she can make a special 16 oz batter of this stuff, eeek!!

Nubie, I'm hoping she sends me a sample of that so I can give it to my mom - she's transitioning now and I think she would love it! I think I get so caught up in styling my hair, I never think about buying the conditioners. Right now, I use AOHSR to deep condition, though I will probably henna after having this weave in my head. Smile
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 19th October 2010, 4:58 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey BButterfli...

TTYL

lol - I can't wait to get to hair heaven!

I ordered the Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme and the Curling Coils Jelly or whatever it's called. I've read and heard nothing but good stuff, so I'm hoping for good outcomes! Have you used any of her products besides the DC?
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th October 2010, 5:14 pm

I have used and loved her daily leave in conditioner and hair milk. I will definitely repurchase those as well as my beloved deep conditioning mask. That mask is nothing but the truth!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 20th October 2010, 1:18 am

Nubie, I took your advise and sent a message. No reply yet, but I'm still hoping. I have been searching for a deep moisturizing conditioner for a long time. The minute I get excited by one, I review the ingredients and a bunch of cones (some disguised, but a cone is still a cone by any other name!).

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 12th December 2010, 7:14 pm

Yes laaaaaaaaaaaaaawd that freakin Deep conditioner hair mask of Darcy's is NO FRIGGIN JOKE OMGee... i just sed the madagascar cream so i'll see how it turns out. I also like the daily leave in conditioner
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 19th December 2010, 12:08 am

So what's your status on the Darcy's? I love all her products, but that Deep Condish is the truth.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum