CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us

+7
jlowman1
NylaCoils
BajanPrincess82
NubieNatty
CocaColaCutie
tiashaunteé
ChrsLvsBks
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is Your Fashion Sense?

Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 11 ]
Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us

Post by jlowman1 1st November 2010, 12:52 am

My simple fit from today. Just a black mililtary-ish dress, gold hoops and leopard slingbacks. It was all about the shoes today so I didnt wanna wear too many accessories.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Close up on my shoes:

Love these, the bow detail on the back is so cute!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion - Share Your Looks with Us

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st November 2010, 1:42 pm

@Kez, great job!
@jlow, love, love the shoes!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez 1st November 2010, 7:11 pm

Love leopard print!!!!!

Here's me today, be more casual, felt bit scruffy!
The Trousers are Camel Coloured,(not sure on fabric, quite light, but creases easy annoyingly!)
They were £38 from TopShop recently.
Black Wool Jumper £6 Primark
Black Military Brass Button Boots £12 ASOS.com

Hair is straight today, as straightened yesterday - more out of curiosity, its been nice, but i felt so guilty lol!

Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 1st November 2010, 11:24 pm

Thanks Chrs!

@Kez: Love the pants, they remind me of a dressier version of Harem pants...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez 2nd November 2010, 5:16 am

jlowman1 wrote:Thanks Chrs!

@Kez: Love the pants, they remind me of a dressier version of Harem pants...

Hey JLow, Yeah they are, they are, they come under Tapered leg or Peg Leg usually, I checked too, they are 100% Viscoe, which is lovely and delicate, but a pain for creases, especially where im mostly desk based!

Did do pic today, sorry ladies, you are probably bored of seeing me and my body now so day off wont hurt lol! xx
Kez
Kez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez 4th November 2010, 5:35 am

Heyyyy How are you all ladies/
So today, i'm wearing stuff I have worn already and additional.
I have Black Peg Leg/Cropped Trousers in Black £15 Sale at Miss Selfridges
Nude Peep Toe Stiletto/Platforms £13 (Discount shoe store!)
Blouse as worn before about £10 asos
Cropped Blazer £25 H&M (about 4yrs old!)
BeforeI left the house i eneded up putting my Military Brass Buckle boots on as my get freezing in work as my office sits against un-insulated outseide walls lol!
I will put peep toes on tonight as I have a job interview after work!

You be able to tell, i had not done my hair here! lol. I did a LBC last night, took a good 2inches off in palces, still a bit relaxer left, was gonna get it all off but it meant cutting away a lot more healthy hair than we thought, so will do another lbc in a mth or two, last 2-3 mths i have take so much length off, about 3+ inches at least!! Its growing well though!

Have a good day xx
Kez
Kez

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 19th November 2010, 7:37 pm

Today I felt kind of cute so I decided to share with ya'll. This is a picture of me this morning before heading off to work. I love casual Fridays!

BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 22nd November 2010, 6:14 pm

Looking good @BajanPrincess82! I like your boots, they look really comfy Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd November 2010, 6:21 pm

Cute look BajanPrincess! Hmmm, I may be able to pull off skinny jeans for Casual Fridays--company reinstituted it after many years (I have been here since 06, and this is the first time they have allowed us to wear jeans on our Casual Fridays). I like the belt. My fave accessory now although I have none that fit properly.

I I love you your country! I hope to return in the next few years.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 9th December 2010, 11:28 pm

Thanks for the compliments ladies.

jlowman1 - I LOVE those boots. They are extremely comfortable.

ChrsLvsBks- take me with you! lol. I haven't been to Barbados since Christmas of 2007 (that was the BEST Christmas ever!). When did you go?

I only recently started wearing skinny jeans. Every time I tried some on they'd be either way too tight, or wouldn't fit over my calves to even make it up to my thighs (I have big legs for my size). I finally found a blue pair and a black pair with just the right amount of stretch in them!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2