CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts...

+133
kekesmom29
Just Ashley
~JOME~
Takeya
Madeaj
Quiana223
brownsuga83
Plzd2beme
Choctaw
curlytee
netta
DeltaAce2006
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
1FlySista
creolebeauty1
BlondeByDesire
Mangos&Bananas
belleaenca
ebonediva
catcurls
Spiritualsearch
Kittabug
Umph
Ebbz
Loving me
anz30
AfricanaCurly
zanajh
poeticlyspkng
mokacoffey
Ambitious_Tiff
Emartini04
jeanlouisangel
thegagaminaj
JessiWantsCurls
Color_Me_Coily
nikmuch
sweetface1118
Fleur
KeetaRay
~*Kiana*~
Stephy0306
tamtam7
naturally.yours
Sakura
naturalesque
caracara01
letha
simplysloan
NaturalKe
MEGAFAITH
newcurlieque
dcgcakes
rayray19
LaToya28
BriaBeauty
courtrhapsody
misscece
blkbeauty2010
Curly1
shamigreen
NikG20
Islander3906
mizcreativelyme
veebaby87
Scarletjazz
snappynappy
Nali1987
popsbaby
dajewel
Sebastain13
meepmeep1101
hopefulcurls
naturallynola
Curlykid78
TheRYL1
Naturally Esq
Neems
sweetdrk1
Leta
stephgil
Nikcoils
Rock'n Natural Curls
prettybrown213
Ladybug83
SwirlyCurls90
curlya
BrownSkinDiva
d.denise
naturalblkbeauty10
Curliana
KreyolKatt
bludini1
Kez
kim
dyamonds10
Thetruthisoutthere
tiashaunteƩ
shortnsweet
Dricka
Talisa3636
JossBella
pie
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
naturallygifted_4
Shrinkage
C.
ladygogohot
JazmineB
kinksncurls
Ms.Mai
Janet36603
sonance
TiffNotANY
BajanPrincess82
ChrsLvsBks
Karyn
Myeka33
Cherry: extraordinary!
Sunshyne
BeautifullyFree
PanaR3dd
CrissyQ
jamaicacurl
priceless
natchralme
mverde3
WhosThatRedHead
cutiezphib
cyclingchick
iculukin
LadyMika
137 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts... Empty Re: Random Thoughts...

Post by LadyMika 2nd September 2010, 12:20 pm

My hair was sickeningly frizzy and dry yesterday. Don't know what the hell happened, but I'm changing my conditioner (again) and staying away from gel for the rest of the month. Mad
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iculukin 2nd September 2010, 2:36 pm

CN almost made me late for class today... I had an extra 30mins to kill before my next class so why shouldn't I see what's poppin' @ CN when I checked the time it was two minutes before the start of my next class...can we say I hauled tail ...what can I say I'm addicted and I love it!!! ...
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 2nd September 2010, 2:50 pm

So tired of the corporate America cry babies! Going to HR because you weren't invited to participate in a potluck? Maybe I'm just not sensitive to the "issue" because I don't do office potlucks...you can't eat everyone's food. No
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiezphib 2nd September 2010, 3:31 pm

Wants a bacon cheeseburger!!!! Oh and a slice of cheesecake!!!! Wish I could wash it down with a Mountain Dew but the doctor told me no soda!!!!
cutiezphib
cutiezphib

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 2nd September 2010, 4:03 pm

cutiezphib wrote:Wants a bacon cheeseburger!!!! Oh and a slice of cheesecake!!!! Wish I could wash it down with a Mountain Dew but the doctor told me no soda!!!!

Ooooohhh CHEESECAKE. Haven't head cheesecake in a MINUTE. Sounds like I'm going to the Junior's in Grand Central station tomorrow! dance
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 2nd September 2010, 6:30 pm

cyclingchick wrote:So tired of the corporate America cry babies! Going to HR because you weren't invited to participate in a potluck? Maybe I'm just not sensitive to the "issue" because I don't do office potlucks...you can't eat everyone's food. No

I don't eat at potlucks!! People is nasty and I ain't trying to get food poisoning
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 2nd September 2010, 8:20 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:
cyclingchick wrote:So tired of the corporate America cry babies! Going to HR because you weren't invited to participate in a potluck? Maybe I'm just not sensitive to the "issue" because I don't do office potlucks...you can't eat everyone's food. No

I don't eat at potlucks!! People is nasty and I ain't trying to get food poisoning

Right?!? and some folks don't wash their hands before they leave the bathroom. I notice everything. LOL
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 2nd September 2010, 8:42 pm

cyclingchick wrote:
WhosThatRedHead wrote:

Right?!? and some folks don't wash their hands before they leave the bathroom. I notice everything. LOL

OMG, THEY REALLY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS. I went in the bathroom and 2 girls just left the stalls and the bathroom like it was no one's business.... so nasty.
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 2nd September 2010, 8:48 pm

mverde3 wrote:
cyclingchick wrote:
WhosThatRedHead wrote:

OMG, THEY REALLY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS. I went in the bathroom and 2 girls just left the stalls and the bathroom like it was no one's business.... so nasty.

Or they let their pets eat from their utinsels..... there was someone at my job who would cook and there would be dog hair in the food No
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 2nd September 2010, 9:26 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:
mverde3 wrote:
cyclingchick wrote:
WhosThatRedHead wrote:

Or they let their pets eat from their utinsels..... there was someone at my job who would cook and there would be dog hair in the food No

No ma'am! Wooo...yeah, I'll just bring my own lunch...thaaaaaaaaanks
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by natchralme 2nd September 2010, 10:38 pm

I'm bummed out because I have to work tomorrow. We get Friday & Monday off for the holiday, but big project coming up, so I've got to go in. I was also going to take Tuesday, but not any more. Crying or Very sad
natchralme
natchralme

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 3rd September 2010, 2:15 am

so i never gotten sun burned in my life til now. my cuz said black people don't get sun burned. I wanted to smack her but i just looked at her an sucked my teeth then showed her how bad my shoulders were peeling. She said girl cause you aint black. I said what? this fool looked at me and said i say you ain't black cause you go on vacation and live in the water like a freaking fish. black people don't swim and be in the beach and pool for over 4 hours at a time. Whatever i bet i am getting my excerise on and enjoying myself. You pay money to go on vacation and stay in the room on the side line if you want to.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 3rd September 2010, 10:37 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:
mverde3 wrote:
cyclingchick wrote:
WhosThatRedHead wrote:

OMG that reminds me of the potlucks at my previous job! We were very careful to know who made what cuz some of us weren't going to eat everyone's cooking. One lady was a big advocate of letting dogs put their face on the kitchen table and licking her food. Another was always licking her fingers and not washing her hands. She'd eat pudding with a spoon and when she was done she'd use her finger to wipe out the rest and lick it off her finger! Straight nasty!!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 3rd September 2010, 10:39 am

priceless wrote:so i never gotten sun burned in my life til now. my cuz said black people don't get sun burned. I wanted to smack her but i just looked at her an sucked my teeth then showed her how bad my shoulders were peeling. She said girl cause you aint black. I said what? this fool looked at me and said i say you ain't black cause you go on vacation and live in the water like a freaking fish. black people don't swim and be in the beach and pool for over 4 hours at a time. Whatever i bet i am getting my excerise on and enjoying myself. You pay money to go on vacation and stay in the room on the side line if you want to.

Why are people so ignorant!! I've gotten sunburn 3 times! But I loved my tan each time Smile
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 3rd September 2010, 4:03 pm

I just spent 10.00 on lunch No , I am bring lunch all next week. This is too much
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiezphib 3rd September 2010, 4:16 pm

OMG!!! So now I'm low down because this chick(the one who always has something crazy to say) asked me on Monday to take her 2nd load bus students to the buses for her and I told her I was leaving just like she was. Of course I could tell then she was mad but I could care less (hello pregnant and it was 102 degrees too)Anyway I'm walking out of the cafe and I speak and she decided to get loud and crazy telling me that she was through with me and that i am low down...Time to get this old a$$ cow in her place!!!!
cutiezphib
cutiezphib

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 3rd September 2010, 4:30 pm

cutiezphib wrote:OMG!!! So now I'm low down because this chick(the one who always has something crazy to say) asked me on Monday to take her 2nd load bus students to the buses for her and I told her I was leaving just like she was. Of course I could tell then she was mad but I could care less (hello pregnant and it was 102 degrees too)Anyway I'm walking out of the cafe and I speak and she decided to get loud and crazy telling me that she was through with me and that i am low down...Time to get this old a$$ cow in her place!!!!

Wow! One side of me says tell her about herself, and the other says kill her with kindness...with a few jabs thrown in Wink
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 3rd September 2010, 4:43 pm

So glad I got to have lunch with the hubs today Smile....even though he had to leave me after a while to go back to work. That's ok, a few minutes of quality time is still quality time Smile
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 3rd September 2010, 8:18 pm

i soooo want coldstone right now...
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 4th September 2010, 2:26 am

i'm hungry NOW!!! Damn i'm always hungry late nite
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 4th September 2010, 8:51 am

Why work today, whyyy?!?! Sleep
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th September 2010, 10:37 pm

I am considering getting LOC EXTENSIONS--provided the place I'm going to call for a consultation doesn't charge me an arm and a leg for shoulder length loc extensions. scratch I have no problem starting with yarn braids or twists...I'm just getting friggin tired of having to HANDLE MY HAIR on a regular basis... No
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 5th September 2010, 12:49 am

if i could put all the women who make me frickn sick in a spaceship and send them to NEVER EVER COME BACK LAND i would be a very happy individual right now..or maybe if i clicked my heels 3 times and said i wish they would go away..i wonder if it would work..i think i see anger management classes in my future again... Mad
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshyne 5th September 2010, 9:43 am

Very Random: People always assume I am a vocalist when I say I am a musician! UGH...Black female musicians can do more than just sing!
Sunshyne
Sunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 5th September 2010, 11:20 am

Anybody ever heard of this Max clarity acne treatment product?
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next