CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uneven Growth

3 posters

Go down

Uneven Growth Empty Uneven Growth

Post by KinkyCo 2nd September 2010, 12:36 pm

Ok, so I'm going into my 5th month of naturalness and the hair in the back and the top has really taken off! However, the front and the sides are stagnate...my sides are also damaged from pulling back so tightly and from my hat rubbing it (USAF). How can I encourage growth in those areas?

Right now, I'm using JBCO with rosemary and peppermint oil massaged in those areas and to seal. Is there anything else I should be doing?
KinkyCo
KinkyCo

Back to top Go down

Uneven Growth Empty Re: Uneven Growth

Post by drksista81 5th September 2010, 11:22 am

I have had similar issues with my hair, the middle grows quickly while the nape and side areas seem to grow slowly. I think my problem could be from wearing so many headbands and putting to much tension on my hairline. Try during more protective styles that don't cause stress or tension on the sides. Keeping your hair moisturized and your ends protected will help retain your length. HTH
drksista81
drksista81

https://www.youtube.com/drksista81

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 6th September 2010, 8:10 pm

Castor Oil on the edges can help with growth...also multi vitamins can assist in hair growth as well.
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down