CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefits of leaving Henna in overnight.

+7
autumnczn
BajanPrincess82
DreamMerchant
natural83
Estiscurls
Alana
NaturalQueen36
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Benefits of leaving Henna in overnight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefits of leaving Henna in overnight.

Post by freckledmom4 10th September 2010, 5:20 pm

I only let it sit for about 20 minutes while I detangle and clarify my hair. Although it is supposed to take 12 hrs. for the dye to release, I put it in my daughter's hair right away and she kept it in for 3 hours. Her hair is dark brown, but you can see the henna tint in the sunlight. Sometimes I get orange stains on my hands while mixing so I'm not sure you need to wait the full time.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Benefits of leaving Henna in overnight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Benefits of leaving Henna in overnight.

Post by NaturalQueen36 10th September 2010, 7:13 pm

Thanks Freckledmom4! I am glad to know that it works well on little peoples hair too. I would like to try henna on my daughters hair. I am glad to here that someone else is doing it too. I do not hear too much about people putting henna in their daughters hair and the outcome.
NaturalQueen36
NaturalQueen36

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 13th September 2010, 8:48 am

Exactly! Everybody's hair is different so you have to try this and that in order to find what suits you best.
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2