CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP

3 posters

Go down

TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP Empty TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP

Post by bfree 22nd August 2010, 10:03 pm

TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP Waist_11

Me before I cut my perm out. I've always kept my hair short and so I have no clue as to what in the world I would look like with some real length...natural length...

So ladies...I'm tracking my growth. Every three months I'm posting another pic.

Anybody with me? I want to learn, inspire...and be inspired by the rest of u guys out there.

TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP Waist_12

Here I am after cutting out my perm. I'm lookin kinda rough, but I'm in it to win it!!!
bfree
bfree

Back to top Go down

TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP Empty Re: TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP

Post by JustJess 23rd August 2010, 3:48 pm

Your hair looks great! I bc'd about a week ago too, I'm already looking for new growth and can't wait until I find it! I'm also looking for a leave in that doesn't make my curls feel crunchy. Do you have any suggestions? Right now I'm using Aussie 3 min conditioner.

JustJess

Back to top Go down

TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP Empty Re: TRACKING MY HAIR GROWTH AFTER THE BIG CHOP

Post by bfree 23rd August 2010, 4:30 pm

That picture is my hair a few months BEFORE I BC'ed. I'll submit my BC pictures later today. When I bc'ed, i still had some strands of perm left at the top because I had almost no new growth. I just tried the new Carols Daugher Hair Milk shampoo and conditioner, and the curl definer. It actually curled the permed hair as well. As my hair dried, it became curlier.

I havent tried a leave-in yet but Mizani conditioner is the best I have ever tried and it smells so good.
I guess we both have TWA's now. I would love to do a hair growth track with someone for motivation and product ideas. I want to post pics every three months to update.

Any ideas for how long u want to go and how long u want your hair to grow out to?
bfree
bfree

Back to top Go down

Post by bfree 23rd August 2010, 6:21 pm

Oops...my mistake! The last picture is my BC pic. I was on a computer that wouldnt display images. Anyway, I hear alot of rave about this leave in called Yes,Yes,Yes to Cucumber? Have you heard of it. Its supposed to have alot of slip. I havent tried it yet.
bfree
bfree

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 23rd August 2010, 7:20 pm

bfree wrote:Oops...my mistake! The last picture is my BC pic. I was on a computer that wouldnt display images. Anyway, I hear alot of rave about this leave in called Yes,Yes,Yes to Cucumber? Have you heard of it. Its supposed to have alot of slip. I havent tried it yet.

BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by bfree 23rd August 2010, 10:33 pm

Are u serious?? I'll have it by tomorrow!!
bfree
bfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down