CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CURLS Goddess curl review

5 posters

Go down

CURLS Goddess curl review Empty CURLS Goddess curl review

Post by rayray19 17th August 2010, 8:00 pm

ok so I was looking for a natural gel that didn't cause my hair to dry out and become hard like eco styler..I know everybody raves about KCCC but I wanted to see if there was anything else out there less expensive that gives the same results..so Im walking through target and BAM! I see we have the curls product line now!! YAAAY!! I've been doing crazy research on this line and wanted to try it out so bad..I immediately scanned for the CURLS Goddess curl or CURLS Gel-les'c (both are organic gels) the Goddess curl was only $8!! so of course I grab that one

as soon as I got home I did a DT with my Shea moisture deep treatment masque and did a wash n go using this product..it had a light slippery feeling and had no smell..when I first applied it I saw no curl definition and was disappointed and was ready to take it back..BUT in about an hour or so the curls appeared!! and boy were they gorgeous..they were very defined and soft!!

I love that this product doesn't give me that wet look..it leave my little curls light,fluffy, and soft!!! This gel doesn't dry my hair out at all..I LOVE IT!! I still want to try KCCC but for now I think I'm satisfied

Has anybody else tried this product? What are your experiences with it???? Would recommend any other curls products???

Thanks!! oh here is a pic of my curls today with this product (its actually a length check photo but its my only photo with the curls goddess)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

CURLS Goddess curl review Empty Re: CURLS Goddess curl review

Post by Cnicoles6 17th August 2010, 8:46 pm

I've used curls gel-les'c, that's what I used for the WNG in my avatar. I really liked it as far as curl definition and my hair dried VERY soft. I only had a free sample so I'll have to get some more and try it again to see if I like it for prolonged use.
Cnicoles6
Cnicoles6

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 17th August 2010, 9:26 pm

I bought gel-les c but my daughter used it all before I got to try it. Is it lighter than eco?
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 22nd August 2010, 6:36 pm

Thank you for reviewing this product! I currently use KCCC, but I wanted
to try a product that's softer on my curls. I was researching Curl Gel Les
C online all night before I read about Curl Goddess. I was wondering if it had the same quality as the other Curls products. Well, I"ll find out soon. I'm typing this while sitting in the Target parking lot. I'll post results!
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 22nd August 2010, 8:37 pm

Will definitely give it a try...thanks for the review. By the way, your hair is growing FAST...gorgeous! Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down