CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butters

2 posters

Go down

Butters Empty Butters

Post by summerbreeze76 14th August 2010, 2:38 pm

I finally got my order from butters n bars. I know what to do with Shea, but any ideas on Mango and cocoa butter. ALso the Cocoa butter can in little small circles.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Butters Empty Re: Butters

Post by makeupvixen 15th August 2010, 7:35 am

I have the mango too and I got the coco butter in small circles. I made my coco butter into an afterbath treatment for my skin. I put the circles into my applicator bottle and melted it in the microwave, then I added tons of vitamin e oil to it. It still gets hard when it sets and is cold but I warm it for a few seconds after I get out the bath tube and massage my legs and stretch marks, works great. I haven't tried using it for the hair yet.

I also haven't tried the mango yet. I have plans of using the mango with shea butter and soy butter to make a cream, I think I will add castor oil or sesame oil to it. I was also thinking about doing a mango avocado butter mix, with more avocado than mango in it.

I bought these back in Christmas 2009 and I still haven't done much with them but I do love my afterbath massage mix I made.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down