CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister!

3 posters

Go down

help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister! Empty help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister!

Post by Leta 13th August 2010, 1:53 am

my hair is cut really short. my last perm was june 5, 2010. i definitely have a lot of new growth, but not enough to do the big chop. i am still going to the hairdresser but what styles can i or should i learn to do on my own. my goal is to do the bc in december 2010. i originally planned to get braids to help me along my journey. also, my scalp is very soar, i know it that it's from the new growth and in the past i've gotten perms and that has relieved the pain. now, what can i do to alleviate the soarness?

thank you so much,
Leta [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Leta
Leta

Back to top Go down

help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister! Empty Re: help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister!

Post by Ms Hood 13th August 2010, 10:34 pm

Girl how is your scalp sore from new growth?? confused
Ms Hood
Ms Hood

Back to top Go down

help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister! Empty Re: help, i am transitioning and i need a big sister!

Post by Leta 16th August 2010, 12:33 am

it is sore, tender whatever the term may be. any relief suggestions?
Leta
Leta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cnicoles6 16th August 2010, 1:19 am

I have this problem when it's my time of the month. You can try normal pain killers. I usually just try to style my hair once and leave it alone as long as I can till the pain subsides.
Cnicoles6
Cnicoles6

Back to top Go down

Post by Leta 17th August 2010, 10:24 pm

wow, thank you Cnicoles6, i never thought about putting those two together. i will definitely keep an eye on that!
Leta
Leta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down