CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year New Resolutions New ME

+15
NubieNatty
krazy coils
CrissyQ
queenshakirah
priceless
freckledmom4
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
KinkyNappyHappy
WhosThatRedHead
poeticlyspkng
MellowOne
nattyblog
sweetdrk1
cyclingchick
KeAnia
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

New Year New Resolutions New ME - Page 5 Empty Re: New Year New Resolutions New ME

Post by KeAnia 21st January 2011, 10:02 pm

WOW This Is My 100 Post!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ladies

@KNH Girl I love my kinky twist I used to wear them all the time but I decided to give my hair a break. I have been taking some extra care of my hair and my scalp.

@Nubbie Girl we talked after I got the package but thanks again. Since I got my braids I have mixed some of the oils up to condition my hair while it's braided.

@FM4 Happy New Year to you also and I pray all is well with you guys.

The cleanse ladies I really want to do it but everytime I think about it I get a little nervous. I am going to just have to do it. I think the hardest part for me will be cooking for Ania and My husband and not being able to eat. But I am going to do it I have to. I know the longer I wait the harder its gonna be.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

New Year New Resolutions New ME - Page 5 Empty Re: New Year New Resolutions New ME

Post by KeAnia 1st March 2011, 9:44 pm

Hi Ladies

Just checking in. I have been getting my life back in order after a few ordeals this last month. I am still wearing my Kinky Twist and enjoying every minute of it. Ania and I am still fussing with her hair; its growing like crazy and we are tring to find the right products to get her hair to its best. I am still Praying and moving through my situtation. I'll be checking in with you guys. I miss being on here. I really felt like I took care of my hair much better when I was checking in with everybody.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd March 2011, 1:15 am

hey keke!! glad to see ur doing good. yes keep ur scalp moisturized even while in twist. i greased my scalp with coconut oil n spritz it am/pm like i normally do and i didnt get any build up under that lil braid knot at the root (u know what i mean)
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5