CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black parents give birth to white baby!!!

+3
BekkaPoo
Humblebug
lumii
7 posters

Go down

Black parents give birth to white baby!!! Empty Black parents give birth to white baby!!!

Post by lumii 20th July 2010, 1:22 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

Just read the article above and the video and I still can't believe the story! The couple is completely black as you can see..
Many people are assuming that the woman was unfaithful to her husband but still the baby wouldn't be this fair and have this golden wavy hair!!!!!
I think things like this are just a proof that God exists and he does wonders and even though we human beings think that we are super intelligent that we can be our own gods, there are still things which will always be undiscovered because God works in ways we cannot understand...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Black parents give birth to white baby!!! Empty Re: Black parents give birth to white baby!!!

Post by Humblebug 20th July 2010, 5:04 pm

Um... my mom was born to a Nigerian woman and German man and is fair with golden wavy hair lol.

Never heard of two black parents though. That's cool! They could have some white ancestry and not know it? That baby does have black features for sure. I don't think it has much to do with God though to be quite honest...
Humblebug
Humblebug

Back to top Go down

Black parents give birth to white baby!!! Empty Re: Black parents give birth to white baby!!!

Post by BekkaPoo 20th July 2010, 5:05 pm

Genetics is funny like that. You can never make assumptions of people by appearances.

There was recently a family in Germany where the mother had twins and one was white and the other black. Also Sandra Laing, a black South African woman, was born to a white South African mother and father. So, although it's rare, it does happen every now and again.
BekkaPoo
BekkaPoo

http://suprnatural.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 20th July 2010, 5:11 pm

I know there are many cases like that but there was always one white or mixed parent part of them.
They are 2 complete black people and it'S veeery veeery rare to find people in Nigeria with white heritage... even if both of them have white ancestries, they child would look biracial and not white!!! with blonde hair!!!
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by Humblebug 20th July 2010, 5:17 pm

...it's all about genetics. I'm not sure why it's too hard to believe. My siblings are 3/4 Nigerian and once again are fair with blonde hair. I've seen biracial people who are very light or very dark, it all varies. And it's not that rare, there are Nigerian villages with mixed ancestry, from colonization lol.

Yes, I like my science lol.

EDIT: There are explanations and many more examples on science boards. It's pretty interesting. They are full black - but they could still be carrying 'white genes'.
Humblebug
Humblebug

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 20th July 2010, 11:16 pm

As far as Im concerned, the miracle of childbirth itself has ALL to do with God. I pray that their baby girl grows up strong and healthy!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by sportychick1 22nd July 2010, 2:32 am

@ Humblebug- I'm not sure if they have white ancestory, maybe they do, but it is very rare.lol. I also think it depends what tribe or ethnicity they are of Nigerian.
sportychick1
sportychick1

Back to top Go down

Post by Humblebug 22nd July 2010, 10:07 am

I'm not sure where you're going with that...
Humblebug
Humblebug

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 22nd July 2010, 12:48 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:As far as Im concerned, the miracle of childbirth itself has ALL to do with God. I pray that their baby girl grows up strong and healthy!

Yes, BajanPrincess82...I totally agree with you! God works miracles and with him, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! This story is definitely an example of that!

When I read the article I was like wow, how amazing is that??? The baby definitely has black features though, but she is a little doll! I really hope they continue to follow this story as the baby grows older because I would love to see her as a toddler!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 22nd July 2010, 1:29 pm

Me too. She definitely is a cutie.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinita07 24th July 2010, 5:52 am

In college my parents had very close friends who were both 100 % black (not sure of their exact heritage but as far as I know, there was NO mixing of races in their heritage) & they went on to have 4 children who ALL had BLONDE hair and BLUE eyes...it is definitely unusual but it definitely DOES happen...
Chinita07
Chinita07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down