CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's watching The Ultimate Merger?

+5
Peachtree
BajanPrincess82
NewlyNina
krazy coils
goombagirl
9 posters

Go down

Who's watching The Ultimate Merger? Empty Who's watching The Ultimate Merger?

Post by goombagirl 18th June 2010, 10:48 am

I can't say that Omorosa is one of my favorite celebs. But I will watch and see if she grows on me.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Who's watching The Ultimate Merger? Empty Re: Who's watching The Ultimate Merger?

Post by krazy coils 18th June 2010, 11:08 am

I will watch it. I heard that Al B. Sure is supposed to be on there also!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Who's watching The Ultimate Merger? Empty Re: Who's watching The Ultimate Merger?

Post by NewlyNina 18th June 2010, 12:43 pm

I seen it last night...not sure what I think about is just yet.
Al B is on there as well (they use to date).
But I can say that she is something else.....
NewlyNina
NewlyNina

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 18th June 2010, 12:51 pm

All that makeup makes her look like a witch. I like her though!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 21st June 2010, 5:52 pm

I just recieved some "shocking" information about Omarosa's spriritual advisor Jamal Bryant. If she is studying the ministry advise her to fire her "spiritual adviser". I'm also questioning her motives in light of this revelation. *coughh* money *cough*
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 1st July 2010, 11:34 pm

I'm such a reality show addict...yep, I'm watching this mess. In fact, I'm watching the newest epi now. I don't like it but I do like it lol.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by justicenga 8th July 2010, 10:55 am

So who do yall like so far?
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 14th July 2010, 5:36 pm

I watch it too. I like the R&B singer and the outspoken guy that got smart with G. Garvin last week.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by queensistahgroove 19th July 2010, 1:07 am

I'm watching. I like Ray as well and the guy she gave the massage to. Omarosa is something special but the sister seems to have it together. Ray kinda looks like Flex. ( chocolaty)
queensistahgroove
queensistahgroove

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 21st July 2010, 12:39 pm

G. Garvin didn't even give the guy a chance to complete his sentence. All he got out was "and he cooks..." and G. took it as an insult and ran with it. SMH.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by queensistahgroove 21st July 2010, 2:06 pm

I'm with you goombagirl he jumped on him. Sounds like G. Garvin is a little insecure. This other guy is not my fav but he is entertaining so agrumentative I guess thats the lawyer in him.
queensistahgroove
queensistahgroove

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd July 2010, 11:56 am

I think Al B. Sure is there to spy for Omarosa. I think she is going to choose Isaac Keys. He is one fine brother IMO, and his body OMGoodness (hearing Usher now, LOL!)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by queensistahgroove 30th July 2010, 10:05 am

I thought Ray was going home last night they just found out the man married pleeaase tv is soo funny. I was too surprised that she sent Isaac home I can see Lyle. I hope Ray is the last one standing though he's my fav.
queensistahgroove
queensistahgroove

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th July 2010, 1:37 pm

^^^ITA, I was like OH NO, not Ray! Then she kept him, I was like WHAT, really, oh, okay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I understand that divorces can take a while so I do not blame him. You can tell in his eyes and hers they really care for one another. But what about Charles coming back for the finale, really, this is going to be interesting. I will be watching.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by queensistahgroove 31st July 2010, 1:03 am

Ok I forgot about Charles. Ray is still the one though.
queensistahgroove
queensistahgroove

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 31st July 2010, 5:51 pm

My money is on Ray. BTW, Al B Sure sure was sittling there looking stupid when Lady O asked him why it took him 7 years to make a move. 7 years!
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by carfi366 2nd August 2010, 12:32 pm

Ray has this thing in the bag. I just hope that marriage issue doesn't come back and make Lady O regret sending that fine cutie Isaac Keys home, my favorite to win after Javis got the boot. Essence did a really sexy eye-candy photo shoot of Isacc.
http://photos.essence.com/galleries/eye_candy_of_the_week_isaac_keys
carfi366
carfi366

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th August 2010, 1:23 pm

So shocked at the ending but not really, yanno?!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by carfi366 10th August 2010, 1:31 pm

Nah I wasn't really surprised and neither were the gentlemen. A coupl had stated in exit interviews she wouldn't pick anyone and they were right. Omarosa marketing herself again with Donald Trumps backing. The intent was well.
carfi366
carfi366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down