CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Freaking Out

3 posters

Go down

I'm Freaking Out Empty I'm Freaking Out

Post by natural_nance 17th June 2010, 10:43 pm

I just washed my hair and after I put conditioner in it I noticed the left side and the right side of my hair looked totally different. I had my hair blow dried and flat ironed about a month or so ago but I didn't notice any difference until now! And to top it off after 10 long months of taking care of my hair I've finally made my appointment to Big Chop. Needless to say I'm devastated! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don't know what to do, should I go ahead with the appointment and just keep the damaged part until it eventually grows out or just keep transitioning and grow it out that way? There's no way that I'm gonna cut it several inches shorter than I would've had to especially after waiting all this time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/14536766/9][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down

I'm Freaking Out Empty Re: I'm Freaking Out

Post by vovowiththafro 17th June 2010, 10:57 pm

Try protein treatments and deep conditioners for the next couple of days/weeks and your curls may revert. I would suggest continue growing it out if your curls do not revert.
vovowiththafro
vovowiththafro

Back to top Go down

Post by swt_sunny 18th June 2010, 12:52 pm

i agree...im still in the transition phase myself - but it appear to have a similar situation to yours. i wouldn't go to the appointment unless you're really ready for it - it can always be rescheduled, this way if you decide to wait it out a little longer you are able to experiment w/ different styles & figure out how to

camouflage the parts you want hidden.

swt_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by natural_nance 18th June 2010, 2:05 pm

Thanks for the tips ladies, I called to talk to the stylist that's going to cut it about the damaged part. She's gonna take a look at and give me different style options to cut it in. I think I'll just go ahead and cut and just transition out the damaged part. Hopefully it won't end up being a large part.
natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down