CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair??????

3 posters

Go down

What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair?????? Empty What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair??????

Post by patmichele 4th June 2010, 1:43 pm

My child is 13 months old and has lots of hair! The strands are fine, but she has lots of them (soft curly hair). It's pretty long, when i shampoo it, it's to the mid of her back. My question is...for those of you who have experience with children (you own, sistas kids, cousins kid, whateva!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) what should i use on her hair? Am should i style yet? The only thing I do is a ponytail on top of her head (if i get brave she might get two ponytails). Oh yeah, her hair seems to be like mine, pretty dry, and i don't think our hair likes butters very much. I've used CD healthy hair butter and it makes her hair kinda hard and stiff. Need any and all advice.
patmichele
patmichele

Back to top Go down

What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair?????? Empty Re: What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair??????

Post by DreamMerchant 5th June 2010, 11:57 pm

I just cowash her hair every other day and then while it is wet, put some coconut or olive oil on it while it is wet. My daughter is two and I only shampoo once a week. I keep Tuzzi's hair in three pig tails, one on each side and then one on top. I do not put bands on her roots. I just braid it and put one of those soft bands on the ends (which she pulls out 2 seconds later). She had a dry patch in the back of her head from the car seat and the cowashes and oils have fixed that problem! I tried shea butter in her hair and it was a hot mess. I stick with oils and the Curlz Whipped Creme for her.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair?????? Empty Re: What am i suppose to do with 13 month olds hair??????

Post by Naturally Esq 6th June 2010, 2:27 am

Have you checked out the "Curly Parents" Section (http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/curly-parents-f18/) of this website?
HTH
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down