CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on a relationship

4 posters

Go down

Advice on a relationship Empty Advice on a relationship

Post by Just Me 27th April 2010, 12:16 am

??

Last edited by Just Me on 18th May 2010, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Advice on a relationship Empty Re: Advice on a relationship

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 27th April 2010, 11:32 am

In a relationship it's best to always be honest. My boyfriend is my bf so I feel comfortable sharing my feelings with him whatever they may be because they don't modify the love I have for him. If you can't be honest and truthful with your partner, than who can you be real with? You've been together for quite some time and you owe her that honesty. Just take a deep breath and ask your Creator to give you the courage you need to tell her how you feel. I expect her to appreciate your honesty and just express to her that it's a commitment that you're not ready for and you wouldn't want to hurt her by compromising your own happiness. That's not fair.

Last edited by HAMPTONSFNST on 28th April 2010, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete thought)
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 27th April 2010, 12:32 pm

I agree with Hampton. Please be open and honest with her as soon as possible. Let her know you just came to this realization (which in reading what you wrote you did). And be true to yourself going forward, as far as living with someone and sharing a life like a married couple if that is not what you are ready for because it only leads to splitting up the household and it's possesions. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by abelgrren 7th March 2011, 2:21 am

Relationship is very useful in each and every field. We make good relation with every one. There are many ways to become good relation. Like d trust, honesty, kind, co-operative, helpful with each other, as well as we think positive in every relation.

abelgrren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down