CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

+73
Maricopa
swoodward
Heart2Worship
Curlz of Luv
newday
priceless
Neems
Happy2B
Janet36603
Deva_87
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curlsunfurled
soleil
KnottyKinkyMommy
LaToya28
CocoEuro
iri9109
Mom2KurlyT
Serenity23
Pinkrage
MomnWife
jlowman1
BrownSkinDiva
LadyMika
TheRYL1
CurlsGalore
krazy coils
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
~JOME~
vmichelle
HAMPTONSFNST
awills
Curly_Aquarius
TMS
coilykinks
crvng4mr
NylaCoils
mrsmackey
MahoganyCurls
poeticlyspkng
A85
exhale1913
jcanalena79
Karyn
ktoliver5303
ChrsLvsBks
missmoriah
sunbaby
CrissyQ
NubieNatty
StephanieB
Mz. Thang
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
TerraD
Nikcoils
Intelligentbeauty
tiashaunteƩ
Juices-n-Berries
bholmes87
Muz
Notthecoolmom
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
MellowOne
77 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by .:Eden:. 19th April 2010, 11:55 pm

You hair looks soo thick. Maybe I have thinner hair than you, because unless I maneuver properly my twists look scalpy. Oh, and I love KimmayTube's buffering technique.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage...

Post by Mz. Thang 20th April 2010, 12:08 am

Love your three strand twist lynnie they look really great.
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 20th April 2010, 9:19 am

For some reason, I couldn't see your pictures yesterday. I was reading all of those compliments, but couldn't see! :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel I saw your new avatar, but I wanted a closer look at the front. My computer has FINALLY decided to cooperate and I love that look. The front is really creative! I've been trying to get more creative with my hair and it's nice to come here for inspiration.

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th April 2010, 9:53 am

sweetdrk1 wrote: how are the babies?

I missed your question yesterday. They are doing great. Everyone is at home. I plan to go to Nashville on Thursday to see them. I'm trying not to get too excited. I have to things that have to be taken care of before I can leave.

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Lynnie,

Your new avi is cute. And as usual the twists are on point.

Can't wait to start twisting my hair!

Thanks. It wont be long before you are twisting.

.:Eden:. wrote:You hair looks soo thick. Maybe I have thinner hair than you, because unless I maneuver properly my twists look scalpy. Oh, and I love KimmayTube's buffering technique.

I do my twist really small. It I do them medium or large, they will look scalpy too. I :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Herz Kimmaytube!!

Mz. Thang wrote:Love your three strand twist lynnie they look really great.

Thanks!

StephanieB wrote:For some reason, I couldn't see your pictures yesterday. I was reading all of those compliments, but couldn't see! :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel I saw your new avatar, but I wanted a closer look at the front. My computer has FINALLY decided to cooperate and I love that look. The front is really creative! I've been trying to get more creative with my hair and it's nice to come here for inspiration.

I'm glad your computer is cooperating this morning. That's why I love this forum. You will definitely be inspired to do things you never thought of doing before.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th April 2010, 9:59 am

i guess i forgot to mention i had nikki move all the challenges to one section of the forum :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ; i wanted to make it easier to just click on the challenge section n roll wit it!!

i looooooove ur 3 strands! how did u like ur tui smoothie...come on...come on :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_bounce

once again...WHEN ARE U STARTING UR BLOG???? i attempted mine last month but its not cooperating with me so im still tryin to figure it out :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_scratch
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 20th April 2010, 12:58 pm

Yes Lynn, when are you going to start a blog? I would definitely follow you!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 20th April 2010, 12:59 pm

Morning Lynn!!

I agree with Nubie....you should start a blog!! You have a lot of information to share!!!

I know you are excited that you will get to see the twins!! I didn't get to tell you, but I like your twists for the week. You've got that 3 strand twist working!!

Have a great day!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 20th April 2010, 12:59 pm

your new avi and cute.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th April 2010, 1:05 pm

NubieNatty wrote:i guess i forgot to mention i had nikki move all the challenges to one section of the forum :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ; i wanted to make it easier to just click on the challenge section n roll wit it!!

i looooooove ur 3 strands! how did u like ur tui smoothie...come on...come on :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_bounce

once again...WHEN ARE U STARTING UR BLOG???? i attempted mine last month but its not cooperating with me so im still tryin to figure it out :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I saw that they all (challenges) had been moved. I wont be starting a blog anytime soon. You can continue to follow me here. LOL!

The CD Tui smoothie didnt WOW me. I was expecting the results Erica got....I should have known better....no two heads are alike. Once I use it up, I wont be purchasing it anymore.

FemmeFox wrote:Yes Lynn, when are you going to start a blog? I would definitely follow you!

Refer to what I told Nubie^^^

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning Lynn!!

I agree with Nubie....you should start a blog!! You have a lot of information to share!!!

I know you are excited that you will get to see the twins!! I didn't get to tell you, but I like your twists for the week. You've got that 3 strand twist working!!

Have a great day!!

KNH

Thanks KNH! I am offering the information here. LOL!!

RoseBud wrote:your new avi and cute.

Thanks Rosebud!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th April 2010, 1:13 pm

i was expecting erica's results too cuz it didnt instantly detangle. however, the longer i leave it on the better it gets so it detangled like a dream AFTER the fact...feel free to pass it on over here!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th April 2010, 1:14 pm

(Week 20 Day 2)

There is nothing going on with Roxie today...she is still moisturized. I am gonna put some KBB Jojoba Hail oil on my ends though.

As I told Sweet, I am going to Nashville meet my newest niece and nephew on Thursday. I will be staying until Saturday. My lil man is going with me so that's gonna be really interesting....he doesnt like for me to hold other children. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Kopfschuettel I may get to check in from time to time on my Crackberry. I am gonna take a ton of pics..so I may have a few to share when I get back.

Anywhoo, that's all for now. Later curlies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th April 2010, 1:15 pm

yes little boys are so jealous!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 20th April 2010, 4:25 pm

Hi Lynnie,

Nice new avi. Congratulations on your new neice and nephew! Have fun in Nashville. :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_smile
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th April 2010, 7:17 pm

Thanks Sunbaby!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st April 2010, 10:23 am

(Week 20 Day 3)

My thread is gonna be pretty boring during this twist challenge. I put KBB jojoba hair oil on my ends last night. Today I plan to spritz my scalp with my aloe spritz and seal with my castor oil mix.

I am trying to prepare to go out of town tomorrow so I will have to try to get caught up later.

Have a great Hump Day!!! Later curlies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st April 2010, 10:39 am

never boring becuz we still keep up with you even outside of ur hair!! i thought my bnb would be pretty borin too cuz nothing much is goin on in my hair world so i pretty much use it to vent and rant..oh yea...and share my accessories :: Lynnieluve :: Celebrating 5 years of marriage... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st April 2010, 10:44 am

Good Morning Lynnie,

Mine will be same way during the challenge ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st April 2010, 11:20 am

OOO I can't wait to see pics of the twins when you come back!! Have a great time!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 21st April 2010, 11:34 am

Lynnie,

You didn't like the CD Tui Hair Smoothie? I bought some this weekend at the suggestion of a young lady at one of the stores in the mall (plus I had a 15% off coupon from Sephora). I haven't tried it yet b/c I am having pretty good success with KBB shampoo and deep conditioner, as well as the Luscious Locks Mask. I'm trying to stick with these for the next month to see how things go. At any rate, I'm wondering what you didn't like about the Tui Hair Smoothie.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st April 2010, 11:42 am

im right behind u sun...im gonna use my kbb line for May. i like the mask but i dont like the watery/runny part.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 21st April 2010, 1:05 pm

I feel like my thread is pretty dull too ("spritz and fluffed today") but since we are like an extended family you can share anything with us! Can't wait to see the new little munchkins!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 21st April 2010, 1:25 pm

No dullness, there is SO much more we can discuss.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 21st April 2010, 1:36 pm

hey lynnie! I am alway in awe of your gorgeous twists and i want mine to come out like yours but unfortunately they never do Sad lol! I WAS wondering what makes them come out so full looking. mine always shrink unless they are done on dry hair. do you have any advice or am i forced to wait for more length???
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st April 2010, 1:41 pm

Be safe and enjoy the twins. To help little man, perhaps get him involved on the trip there. Have him look at their pictures and remind him of the things he can do and they cannot. HTH

As far as posts, you can share with us product reviews you never provided, best/worse photos--although I don't see you having any "worse", best ingredients for your hair, hair inspirations, hair styles you want to try, etc.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st April 2010, 1:49 pm

we can definitely get creative...u know i will
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next