CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that have children (even those that don't)

+4
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
Lynnieluve
DreamMerchant
8 posters

Go down

For those that have children (even those that don't) Empty For those that have children (even those that don't)

Post by DreamMerchant 19th April 2010, 11:03 pm

So, when I went to pick up my daughter from daycare, her nose was caked with snot and I asked the girl "Where is the tissue you have been using to wipe Julian's nose?" She said "Oh, I have been using the inside of her jacket". I froze. I could not say anything because I would have beat the girl down. I had to turn and walk away because if I would have said something to her it would have been on.

I just washed that jacket and got it out of the dryer this morning. I seriously felt the hands of the Lord guide me out of that building because he knew that I was going to snap. I have never felt a calm come over me like that after feeling such anger.

How to I approach the situation tomorrow when I drop her off. I do not like that girl anyway and we are looking for new daycare. DH might have to be a stay at home dad. If they are wipping her nose wit hher jacket, what else are they doing or not doing?
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

For those that have children (even those that don't) Empty Re: For those that have children (even those that don't)

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....I know I would have snapped. WTHeck!?!?! That's crazy!! I definitely would have brought this the attention of the director.

I would have asked, "Am I being Punked?" Wow, I cant believe that!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

For those that have children (even those that don't) Empty Re: For those that have children (even those that don't)

Post by Curly_Aquarius 19th April 2010, 11:15 pm

I worked in childcare for 3 years and have seen some thangs, You need to notify the director quick if she/he do not handle the situation call your local child care licensing center and have them do an informal on the situation. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Some childcare centers hire any and everybody. Im glad you had control of your feelings cause even passive as I am I would have set it off!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 20th April 2010, 12:24 am

I would go straight to whoever is in charge and the owner. That is unacceptable and really nasty for an adult to do that! Keep calm but stand your ground and hopefully you will find a better place soon.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 20th April 2010, 5:36 pm

After I got out of jail for assault [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....

I would have talked to the director. No really I would def talk to someone over her. If it is a in-home center tell her that it is unacceptable to wipe your daughter nose with a jacket and this BETTA NOT happen again.
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 20th April 2010, 5:40 pm

That is absolutely ridiculous. I'm childless but how in anybody's world is it acceptable to wipe a child's nose with their jacket?!? You need to send them a dry cleaning bill.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 20th April 2010, 6:10 pm

Thank you ladies. I was just making sure that my high standards were not too high. My forst instinct was to go off but I knew that I could not do that. We have new daycare set up and she will not be going there anymore. She knows children at this new daycare so it will not be too much of a shock.

I am about to go pick her up and discuss the situation with them. I am taking a pack of those little tissues to keep in her pocket so there will not be an excuse. I am praying that I stay calm but if this woman says something smart I just don't know if I can keep mum about it. I like one of the ladies but the one that wipped her nose on the jacket has been suspect to me all along. And then other things pop into your head like "Is it because she is the only little black child?". Is it because her babies daddy is not involved (because I saw her looking at my husband like he was a big ol' piece of cake). Is it because she is just lazy and sorry? I don't know but I don't like it. I have that instinct that tells me that that woman is not right so I am listening to it and pulling her out. And then when I asked this broad what Julian had for lunch she acts liek she can't talk to me. I want to know what she ate just incase she had a big lunch then I will not worry about pressing her to eat dinner and vice versa. I know I have said "Lord Jesus let me be strong" 673 times today starting from 5am til now!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 20th April 2010, 6:12 pm

Oh, and this was the directors daughter that did this
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 20th April 2010, 6:20 pm

DreamMerchant wrote:Thank you ladies. I was just making sure that my high standards were not too high. My forst instinct was to go off but I knew that I could not do that. We have new daycare set up and she will not be going there anymore. She knows children at this new daycare so it will not be too much of a shock.

I am about to go pick her up and discuss the situation with them. I am taking a pack of those little tissues to keep in her pocket so there will not be an excuse. I am praying that I stay calm but if this woman says something smart I just don't know if I can keep mum about it. I like one of the ladies but the one that wipped her nose on the jacket has been suspect to me all along. And then other things pop into your head like "Is it because she is the only little black child?". Is it because her babies daddy is not involved (because I saw her looking at my husband like he was a big ol' piece of cake). Is it because she is just lazy and sorry? I don't know but I don't like it. I have that instinct that tells me that that woman is not right so I am listening to it and pulling her out. And then when I asked this broad what Julian had for lunch she acts liek she can't talk to me. I want to know what she ate just incase she had a big lunch then I will not worry about pressing her to eat dinner and vice versa. I know I have said "Lord Jesus let me be strong" 673 times today starting from 5am til now!
You ARE doing the right thing, I wouls still contact licensing for when you do take her out so they can do a informal inspection you never know how many other children you are saving by doing that!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 20th April 2010, 6:24 pm

DreamMerchant wrote:Oh, and this was the directors daughter that did this
That is a crying shame! She should know the minimum standards! ***SMH***
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 20th April 2010, 6:51 pm

NaturalNixon wrote:After I got out of jail for assault [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....

lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 20th April 2010, 10:51 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
NaturalNixon wrote:After I got out of jail for assault [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....

lol!

LOL! I made it through the day. When I got there to confront the director she made it seem like it was normal. I gave her those tissues but I swear it took all I had from going off. All that would have done was get my blood pressure up and cause me not to have daycare and then lose a job because I don't have anyone to keep her. I am thankful that she only has one more month to go there!

Thank you for the support!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 20th April 2010, 10:58 pm

DreamMerchant wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:

lol!

LOL! I made it through the day. When I got there to confront the director she made it seem like it was normal. I gave her those tissues but I swear it took all I had from going off. All that would have done was get my blood pressure up and cause me not to have daycare and then lose a job because I don't have anyone to keep her. I am thankful that she only has one more month to go there!

Thank you for the support!
Yay for one more month then off to bigger and better things!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 21st April 2010, 8:39 am

Yes thank goodness she is almost done there. I mean really WHO thinks that that is ok?
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down