CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT

+9
Sequoia
naomimaxine927
hatdiva7566
1FlySista
justicenga
FreshNsweeT
Juices-n-Berries
tiashaunteé
summabrown
13 posters

Go down

SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT Empty SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT

Post by summabrown 19th April 2010, 7:54 pm

My favorite of the two is the almond and shea butter, the rosemary mint didn't give me the cooling effect that i expected coming from the name but i bought it cuz my almond shea butter is about empty and it has rosemary in it too i think that plays a part in my hair growth cuz i chopped it near bald literally and i have about a half inch of hair it smells great and leaves my hair really soft; i know i don't have alot but what i do have it leaves it soft and smelling great.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT Empty Re: SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT

Post by tiashaunteé 20th April 2010, 11:03 am

Thanks for the review!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT Empty Re: SUAVE PROFESSIONALS HAIR CONDITIONER ALMOND SHEA BUTTER AND ROSEMARY MINT

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th April 2010, 1:37 pm

The Rosemary Mint didn't give me the cooling effect either. I may have to try the Almond and Shea...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshNsweeT 21st June 2010, 4:36 pm

I love the Almond & shea butter mixture... i put some coconut and almond oil in mines

FreshNsweeT

Back to top Go down

Post by justicenga 21st June 2010, 10:31 pm

I absolutely adore the almond and shea. Great slip and leaves hair so soft.
justicenga
justicenga

Back to top Go down

Post by 1FlySista 30th November 2010, 7:23 pm

Girl, you are pulling on my heart strings right now. I totally "heart" both Suave Almond and Shea and the Rosemary and Mint conditoners. I like Aussie Moist and the Tresemme Naturals conditioners as well. But these two are my hair's absolute favs. My hair is just so soft, and detangling is like cutting a warm knife through hardened butter. Ooh I just love these conditioners!!! dance

Last edited by 1FlySista on 30th November 2010, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
1FlySista
1FlySista

http://www.goddyssey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hatdiva7566 30th November 2010, 7:39 pm

the aloe and ginseng one is good too...
hatdiva7566
hatdiva7566

Back to top Go down

Post by naomimaxine927 5th December 2010, 4:14 am

I adore the Shea Butter & Almond. It gives me sooooooo much slip. I like it better than Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut, and VO5 Moisturizing Milks.
naomimaxine927
naomimaxine927

http://beautifulkinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequoia 17th December 2010, 6:29 pm

They changed the ingredients for the Almond & Shea Butter conditioner Neutral

Old Ingredients
Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass) , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary) , Chamomilla Recutita Flower , Leaf Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender) , Dimethiconol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Dipropylene Glycol , Potassium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Disodium EDTA , TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , PEG-150 Distearate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

New Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Sequoia
Sequoia

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilj90 18th December 2010, 5:30 pm

This thread is making me feel bad, since the Almond and Shea did nothing for my hair Sad but then again, a lot of products that people rave about (Aussie Moist, KCKT) don't really do anything... my hair tends to like really heavy products though lol But I'm glad it worked for you all Very Happy
aprilj90
aprilj90

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 18th December 2010, 9:00 pm

I love the Shea & Almond butter.. Never tried the other kinds..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 9th February 2011, 1:12 pm

Being that I'm 98% relaxed, I use the Almond & Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner and they leave my hair feeling GREAT! One of the products I'll probably keep at hand when I'm fully natural ... Plus, can you say AFFORDABLE! cheers

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 16th February 2011, 8:05 pm

I just picked up my first bottle of the Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner today, can't wait to use it as a cowash.

Target has a sale on the shampoo and conditioner together for $3.84 right now.
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

http://public.fotki.com/Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down