Not Trying to Lose Weight...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Not Trying to Lose Weight...

Post by kinksncurls on 22nd March 2010, 12:17 am

Since I started working out I gained weight ( I know muscle weighs more than fat), but I went up a size in pants. My hips and thighs got noticeably thicker. I run maybe once or twice a week, about a mile mostly to reduce stress, it helps big time for me. And I eat ALOT but healthy.
I'm okay with the size I am now (I gained 4 pounds over a year), but I would like to maintain my size. Is there a way to do that? I don't want to get any bigger, but I don't want to stop running either. I was working out on the elliptical machine, but cut that out of my workout thinking that may have been the cause of my increase in size.
Any suggestions?
kinksncurls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russell on 23rd December 2010, 12:47 am

My rice always comes too had or pasty. I do not know why. I think his fate as I like maybe two. I bought some rice from Whole Foods to the section where you put it in clear plastic bags yourself. It was very tasty.

russell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slimwithabs on 27th January 2011, 10:41 pm

First would like to say I LUV YR SITE. Now do the Treadmill no less than 3-times a week for 30mins NO LESS if U R a beginner. If f U can U do more go for an HOUR. U should also alternate going up and down hill seeing U do not run. IMMEDIATELY AFTER DO YR ABS a MUST. Your body will LUV U. NEXT head over the the FREE WEIGHTS NO MACHINE. U Will get more definition with FREE WEIGHTS. DO FULLBODY AT LEAST 30MINS. MOST IMPORTANT EAT RIGHT, and DRINK WATER WATER WATER. Now U have a few days left to exercise lol PICK another Cardio machine in the Gym and do 20-30min and again go do yr weights. On yr day off do some walking or outside actives. Yr body will be rocking in now time. Hope I was able to help U.
slimwithabs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slimwithabs on 27th January 2011, 10:43 pm

I wish u lived in NY. I have a walk/run team. We stay and get in shape and have fun at the same time.
slimwithabs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abelart on 12th March 2011, 11:32 am

To change of your view by the weight loss are benefit mentioned below,
(1) Attitude
(2) Workouts
(3) Eating.
(4) Lifestyle

abelart

View user profile