CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

+21
CarlaAR
TLog77
justicenga
Emartini04
Butterfly125
misskris
CarlsM
Pinkrage
curly+kinky+fierce
svrbrownsuga
AfrikanLatina
Libra0808
AfroButtafly
im!SETFREE
mrsrenaissance
traveljunkie08
Intelligentbeauty
tamtam7
dajewel
Lynnieluve
*CurlyNikki*
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner - Page 3 Empty Re: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Post by Jo Somebody 7th January 2011, 4:59 am

*Sits in England making sad faces* Where's my local TJ??!!! Crying or Very sad
Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody

Back to top Go down

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner - Page 3 Empty Re: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Post by TLog77 7th January 2011, 3:56 pm

I don't think there is one. I just went to their website. Looks like US only. Sad
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 7th January 2011, 4:34 pm

Used the tea tree shingle conditioner last night and I must say my hair felt veryyyyyy moisturized.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 8th January 2011, 3:08 am

TJTTT was my first conditioner-love. Its still one of my favorites, I have been using it for about 2 years now. When paired with shea butter to seal, it leaves my hair looking AMAZING. I have it in right now.
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by v3tt3 2nd March 2011, 3:02 pm

TLog77 wrote:I got it yesterday and used it today. I love it too! I'm using it as a Leave -in too and my hair feels soft and moisturized.

Ok, I finally found a TJ.s and it's 15 minutes away from my job! So excited to try the TTT. I got the shampoo conditioner, and the nourishing spa conditioner. wanted to use it as a leave in. you think I should use the TTT conditioner as my leave in!? I also want to re visit shea moisture s moothie for a moisturize, what do ya'll suggest!? Smile
v3tt3
v3tt3

https://facebook.com/vette.hughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Uneekjewel 14th March 2011, 1:14 pm

I have been working at Trader Joe's for talmost 5 years and never thought to use any of the natural hair products for my hair. I started reading the forums and watching youtube to learn that the perfect product was sitting right under my nose. I love the Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner on my hair. However when it comes to the Nourish Spa products, I love the conditioner, but I feel that the shampoo is too thin and you have to use half a bottle to get a good lather for your entire head.
Uneekjewel
Uneekjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3