CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Himani Gold Saffron Turmeric Beauty Soap with 24k Gold

Go down

Himani Gold Saffron Turmeric Beauty Soap with 24k Gold Empty Himani Gold Saffron Turmeric Beauty Soap with 24k Gold

Post by All.day.I.dream.of.Curls 22nd March 2010, 1:33 pm

So, I was cruising down the isles of an Indian Grocery store when my eyes landed on this beauty bar. After reading the packing and seeing the price ($2.00) I figured it was worth a try. I was so eager [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to try it when I got home that I didn't get a chance to do any real research . It felt amazing when I applies it to my skin after working it into a rather lather; which didn't take much effort. My skin was squeaky clean but still somehow felt hydrated after rinsing. The next day I noticed a difference in my skin. Surprisingly all of my blemished where drying out, not just pimples but old acne scars, STRANGE RIGHT? My blemishes even looked a little brighter. I only experienced that squeaky clean hydrated feeling with the first use. I may be leaving it on too long; the directions recommend 2-3 minutes. I have been only using it for 2 days, and decided to use a heavier moisturizer at night, Shea butter, and a lighter moisturizer during the day, Cetaphil. I may switch it up and only use it at night, if the dryness continues. I will keep you all posted with my progress. I have even just discovered a moisturizer that Himani carries. I just need to find it wish me luck!

Here is a little background on the product.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Himani
Gold Turmeric & Saffron Soap combines real gold, turmeric, saffron
and herb extracts which help in promoting radiant, younger,
healthy-looking acne free skin.

Incorporating teachings found in ancient Ayurvedic texts, the Himani
Ayurvedic Science Foundation has created this unique Ayurvedic
(Herbal) soap. Himani Gold Turmeric & Saffron Soap combines real
gold, turmeric, saffron and herb extracts which help in promoting
radiant, younger, healthy-looking skin.

Active
Ingredients
:

• Gold: The
    Gold particles in Himani help brighten the tone of the skin to give it
    a glowing radiant appearance. Turmeric: is known to help cure skin
    disorders and promoting healthy-looking acne free skin.

• Saffron:
    improves skin radiance, complexion and softens the skin giving blemish-free young looking fresh skin.

Ingredients:
Soap noodles, Sodium Stearate & Sodium Palmitate & Sodium Laurate & Sodium
Myristate, Titanium Dioxide, Perfume, Disodium EDTA, Butylated
Hydroxy Toulene, Extracts of Turmeric, Saffron Oil, Color, Oxide of
Gold.
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls

Back to top Go down