CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

+55
prodigy75
Kemali727
beautynthadark
oneyoyo
khaymie78
Smiilez03
KinkyDO21
tammymojo
Nigeriancurls
embracingmycurls
NaturalGreenEyedDiva
happynappy
Alanija
blkhoneyb
Cecewms84
ChardaeD
smaddox
Ambitious_Tiff
tblades12
CSI
natural_virgo
Ravie11
Frononymous
Umph
neu-lynatural
Mzbush
CurlyLeA
DannyCurl
nebula
EruditeBodhi
SasahT
CurlyMo
elleeccentric
CrissyQ
DreamMerchant
BeautifulMe80
hairapy
Blackanese
teinaknowles
Just Me
missartistic
marhia
PetiteBebe
Dorian
Lady Gee
NickyMay
tiffyd
natural83
Jonezy
xtremelyperfect
natural_nance
LuvMeLuvMyFro
tressedforsuccess
tiashaunteƩ
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
59 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 3 Empty Re: Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

Post by missartistic 21st April 2010, 9:46 pm

anyone have any updates on this product?? i want to try it!
missartistic
missartistic

Back to top Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 3 Empty Re: Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid

Post by Just Me 25th April 2010, 12:18 am

So where would I buy this product?
Would it just be monistat?
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Me 26th April 2010, 10:13 pm

So i bought monistat 7 today and I am ready and willing to try this out.
I have read the pros and cons about this and know what I am about to enter into.

Hopefully, I wont experience the cons! It seems like the key is to dilute the product with something like water or oil or whatever the case my be and not to use it pure...though pure may work and not give u the headaches, I will try it with some other products.

I am use to headaches, so for this I am going to try it---hopefully noting else happens like my hair falling out or anything lol

Wish me luck and I will begin the process tonight on 4/26 and update again on 5/26.
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 26th April 2010, 10:17 pm

@JustMe Hey girl, Im starting tonight too! I am planning to make a run to WalGreens in a few to get the MN, so I will be right along with you! Im really anxious to see if this stuff will work! What are you going to mix yours with? I was thinking of doing mine with Castor Oil.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Me 26th April 2010, 10:40 pm

natural83 wrote:@JustMe Hey girl, Im starting tonight too! I am planning to make a run to WalGreens in a few to get the MN, so I will be right along with you! Im really anxious to see if this stuff will work! What are you going to mix yours with? I was thinking of doing mine with Castor Oil.

Hey, I am going to mix it with EVOO/Castor Oil/ Jojoba Oil with a hint of rosemary, orange, and lavendar for the extra tingle and scent.

I am excited that someone else will be trying it right along with me. Hopefully we will see some results and not get those crappy headaches that I am afraid about.
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 26th April 2010, 10:49 pm

@JustMe I know right? That kinda scared me too but I figured if I just mix it right, it will be fine! If i mix it up and still get headaches, that's when I will put it down! LOL! But yeah, I at least want to give it a try! People are saying that it really works, so I guess all we can do is see! Im going to try to update as much as possible too!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 26th April 2010, 11:39 pm

Okay I have another question for the people that have used this stuff...how much are yall using for each time you apply it to your scalp? Im going to start tonight (just went and got the stuff) and didn't want to over do it, or not use enough.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Me 26th April 2010, 11:53 pm

So i just used it tonight after I washed my hair. I was surprise at how big of a tube I got, but I can see how quick it will go away due to the amount I have to use on my scalp.

I used the necessary amount to coat my scalp enough to blend in.
I feel something but I am not sure exactly what that is--so I will post as soon as I know what this feeling is....
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 26th April 2010, 11:56 pm

@JustMe Please do, cuz Im about an hour away from applying mine! LOL!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Me 27th April 2010, 12:00 am

natural83 wrote:@JustMe Please do, cuz Im about an hour away from applying mine! LOL!

I know, sorry to worry you but...it is too premature to tell.
I feel it might be a little psychosomatic knowing that headaches occur and what I'm feeling right now is a little something unsure.
I am not going to think about it.

I think I may just be tired...I say try it--don't worry about it--apply it tonight or wait until tomrrow until I figure out what this feeling is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Let me be the guinea pig chica
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Me 27th April 2010, 10:13 pm

No headaches--just psychosomatic--i felt fine--the tingly on my scalp went away---so i cant be sure yet, but i think this could be a keeper if it works
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Miconazole Nitrate | Growth Aid - Page 3 Empty hoping to reachbsl in 12 months

Post by teinaknowles 14th May 2010, 5:11 pm

im mixing the athletes foot (zeasorb) powder with 4% miconazole nitrate with a little castor oil to combine the mix. im hoping fo twelf in in a year and i might use it for a year and a half or something i have plenty of time though im not racing anthing. i have heard where some people said they got 2 inch a month so im hoping for the best.

teinaknowles

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackanese 16th May 2010, 5:53 am

I'm sorry to be the rain on this parade...but this seems like an incredibly big risk to take without proof that it's safe or that it even works. It seems more likely that this would lead to a highly resistant fungus on the scalp that makes your hair fall out! We've already had one poster bleeding from the eye and another with severe headaches, but none with faster hair growth. Please, please be careful ladies.

Here's a link to an overview of the science behind this:
http://thebeautybrains.com/2007/12/03/can-yeast-infection-creams-boost-hair-growth/
Blackanese
Blackanese

Back to top Go down

Post by teinaknowles 16th May 2010, 1:07 pm

did you read to see that the lady with the bleeding was not usind miconazole nitrate mam, im using it about 3 days now and i have no headches but i do have about 1/4 inch of new growth so far.

teinaknowles

Back to top Go down

Post by hairapy 17th May 2010, 4:09 pm

You all should do an MN search on LHCF. Some of the people have been using it long term. One person I can think of off-hand is chavascandy. I have been growing for two years without growth aids am am considering using MN just to see what kind of boost I can get. Good luck!

hairapy

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulMe80 10th June 2010, 11:57 am

Hi everyone! I started the Miconazole Nitrate challenge last night. I'm going to do it for a month and see if I notice significant growth. I'm really excited and nervous all at once. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I've been natural for 7 months now so I'm really wanting my hair to grow faster. Wish me luck and I'll post pics once I hit my milestone!!
BeautifulMe80
BeautifulMe80

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 10th June 2010, 11:28 pm

BeautifulMe80 wrote:Hi everyone! I started the Miconazole Nitrate challenge last night. I'm going to do it for a month and see if I notice significant growth. I'm really excited and nervous all at once. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I've been natural for 7 months now so I'm really wanting my hair to grow faster. Wish me luck and I'll post pics once I hit my milestone!!

I have been wondering about the ladies that tried this in April. No one has posted an update yet. Good luck. I hope you haev great results. It would be my luck that my whole scalp would peel off from the bone if I used it!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulMe80 11th June 2010, 10:12 am

I'll post pictures for sure. I haven't experienced any irritation or headaches so that's good. No shedding either. I want hair down to my SOCKS!!! lol I mixed the cream with extra virgin olive oil and castor oil so we'll see....
BeautifulMe80
BeautifulMe80

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 28th June 2010, 4:55 pm

hey ladies! so as you know i've been using the mn. i have an update. still have no idea if this is accelerated growth or not but i'm gonna keep using it. it's not hurting any lol.

march 18, 2010 (start):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 27, 2010:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

with my rough calculations my hair's grown about 2 inches in 3 months.. I'll take it! Very Happy
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th June 2010, 7:04 pm

o wow
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by elleeccentric 29th June 2010, 10:37 am

great update!!
I wonder who realized the acive ingredient in a fungal cream can help grow hair!!! lol. this is amazing!
I spent hours yesterday (when i should have been studying) reading on LHCF about this and I am soooo ready to try it. I plan on purchasing mine today. Hope it works for me too
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by teinaknowles 1st July 2010, 12:44 pm

hey ladies im so happy to report that i have received a record hair growth of 2.5 inch in only 2 months im trying to update pic but i cant i guess its because i dont live in the U.S.

teinaknowles

Back to top Go down

Post by elleeccentric 1st July 2010, 8:09 pm

Darn. I would love to see some pics. I started using it yesterday
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 4th July 2010, 2:12 pm

Hey Ladies how's this going Im a bit late but would love to try this
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by SasahT 11th July 2010, 2:30 am

I started using this 3 days ago and haven't had any side effects yet. Not to be vulgar or anything, but if we can put this stuff in our "baby makers" then it can't be too dangerous to put on our scalps. Also, the stuff is over the counter medication, which also reassures me that it cant be that dangerous. Im sure if you have side effects, once you stop using it they will go away. It's like otc tylenol, if you take whole bottle it's not gonna kill you, it will just make you sick. But once you puke it all out you will be fine, lol!

Anyway, I mixed mine with tea tree oil and coconut oil, There was a tiny bit of tingling when I first put it on, but that went away within a few seconds. For those of you worried about this stuff being expensive. If you get the target brand version of Monistat 7, it is under $5 for a pretty big tube. It comes in a green and white package, and you get the large tube with 7 applicators. Just throw out the applicators, and use the tube of mn. Don't get the kind that already has the mn inside of the applicators, because you don't get that much and it is more expensive. I hope this stuff works!!
SasahT
SasahT

http://members.fotki.com/Sasaht/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next