CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakage

2 posters

Go down

Breakage Empty Breakage

Post by CurlyV 22nd February 2010, 12:45 pm

Hi this was originally posted in another thread and it was suggested that I leave it here. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello ladies. I need your help so bad...I am in tears right now as I type this because yesterday for the first time I discovered a massive amount of hair breakage. I was in the shower washing my hair and as I was detangling, it just continued to break off. I actually could place my fingers in my hair and break hair in two. I have never had this issue before as my hair has typically always been pretty healthy. Please help me. How do I stop this? It is so hurtful when you've strived to take care of your hair and it begins to break off. All the products I use are sulfate free and pretty much organic. I used Qhemet Biologics for the first time on Friday and found it to be too oily for my hair so I washed it out Sunday and thats when the breakage appeared. I don't want to blame Qhemet because their ingredients are stellar. I used Giovanni 50:50 conditioner to "calm" my hair after I got out the shower, but I am so afraid to get back in the shower and run my fingers in my hair for fear of breakage. What products can
I use to stop this breakage? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, I am natural, not transitioning, and have not had a baby so this is not the shedding that occurs after giving birth. Thanks ladies.
CurlyV
CurlyV

Back to top Go down

Breakage Empty Re: Breakage

Post by tiashaunteé 22nd February 2010, 12:53 pm

I just responded to the original post
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down