CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stylish Big Sis Needed: for hair challenged fashionista

2 posters

Go down

Stylish Big Sis Needed: for hair challenged fashionista Empty Stylish Big Sis Needed: for hair challenged fashionista

Post by Mllebutterfly 8th January 2010, 7:11 pm

So far my approach to natural hair care has been mainly academic. My problem is I still don't look as good as I feel, about being natural. I would love a Big Sis (or two) who will help me stop using hats as a crutch and affect a no fuss and pulled together look. I am looking for a full-time job and need both products and styling techniques that are streamlined and appropriate for the workplace. Nothing too complicated. Also, I exercise a lot and I am thinking about taking swimming lessons. Please adopt me...........

BTW I have a TWA that is growing like a weed.

Mllebutterfly

Back to top Go down

Stylish Big Sis Needed: for hair challenged fashionista Empty Re: Stylish Big Sis Needed: for hair challenged fashionista

Post by wild curls raquelle 14th January 2010, 6:47 pm

I would love to be your big sister. I have been natural most of my life, but wearing my hair curly off and on since 2006. I haven't touched heat since June 2009. I don't frequent the hair board much but if you're interested feel free to send me an email niaraquelle@gmail.com
wild curls raquelle
wild curls raquelle

Back to top Go down