CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge #1: One Gallon of WATER a day

+10
Tamren
raina
divadr175
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
LuvMeLuvMyFro
AfrikanLatina
traveljunkie08
sweetdrk1
ChrsLvsBks
NikG20
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Challenge #1: One Gallon of WATER a day - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge #1: One Gallon of WATER a day

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th January 2010, 1:40 am

I thought I was not going to make it today. I fell asleep for about an hour this evening. I just drank the last 20 ounces.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Challenge #1: One Gallon of WATER a day - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge #1: One Gallon of WATER a day

Post by NikG20 7th January 2010, 1:52 am

Go Chrs!

Yesterday and today I only had 100oz. Sad

I was thinking for the next challenge it can be something like "It's the little things that count"

Basically whatever you do just post it each day

Like ALatina suggested, parking further from the entrance

Take stairs instead of elevator

Do squats while brushing your teeth

etc. Let me know. It may sound corny. I'm sleepy right now so I don't feel like typing too much. Smile
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalNaijabeauty 7th January 2010, 3:03 am

I just found this challenge and I'm in (better late than never ) Smile I only drank 30 oz today... i'm going for the gold tomorrow though...
naturalNaijabeauty
naturalNaijabeauty

http://naturalnaijabeauty.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th January 2010, 1:33 pm

@NikG20, 100 oz is still good. I'm betting it was more than you were drinking before the challenge. Even if it wasn't, that is still a lot of water. Hopefully today you meet your goal.

@Naturalnaijabeauty, welcome. Try to continue to drink at least 50% of your body weight since today is the last day of this week's challenge. Hopefully you will join us for next week's challenge.

I will be part of the next challenge. Looking forward to getting ideas from others when they post. I would love to take the stairs when I arrive and leave work. Only thing is I am typically "late" when I get to work. I guess I can work on that and take the stairs.

GOOD NEWS: I am losing inches. I wore pants yesterday that I had not worn in over a year! It feels great--just have to remember to let my clothes be one of my guides. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th January 2010, 4:27 pm

@ chrs congrats on your progress! at least if you start with taking the stairs when you leave work that would be better than nothing.

i'm in for the water challenge. i haven't done many "little things that count" this week. i can't wait for other ideas either.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by divadr175 7th January 2010, 5:39 pm

Woohoo, just finished the last of today's gallon+. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I started with my 20 oz to go mug of hot water with a little lemon, then swigged out of my gallon jug the rest of the day. Even had a coworker remind me to drink when we were in the middle of a weekly project. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ended up bringing the jug home, but it goes back to work with me tomorrow. So, I'm going to keep doing this for the month, at least. So what's next? I like the idea of little things, but personally need something more concrete. Yes, I'm a Type A.
divadr175
divadr175

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalNaijabeauty 8th January 2010, 1:47 am

I just finished up my last 34 oz! woot woot!
naturalNaijabeauty
naturalNaijabeauty

http://naturalnaijabeauty.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 8th January 2010, 10:13 pm

Almost done!!! One more bottle to go Smile
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 8th January 2010, 10:46 pm

So....um, yeah. I failed at this one. What's the next one?

@Chrs: That's great! I'm trying to go by the feel of my clothes instead of totally by the scale. After just two weeks of working out again, I've noticed a difference. I just need to stick with it!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3