CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis!

3 posters

Go down

Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis! Empty Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis!

Post by CandidlyCan 27th December 2009, 10:22 pm

Hi Guys,

My name is Candice, but everyone calls me Can. I live in BKNYC and I am fairly new to the naturally curly world. I'm currently rockin' a curly, coily TWA after relaxing my hair every six to eight weeks from the tender age of 5. Yes folks five!!!! No relaxer horror stories or breakage here, just always wanted to be natural and took the plunge and chopped off all my relaxer-and surprise, surprise curls, kinks, coils and even some straight hairs were discovered. Anyway I'm really enjoying my journey of naturaldom, but would love the guidance and support of a Veteran in the game, or a TWA Big Sis with some months on me. I'm really interested in guidance and support on retaining moisture, styling and gaining length. My hair is growing but very springy and as a result I undergo a lot of shrinkage!!

Big Sis available?

Sincerely,
Candidly,Can
CandidlyCan
CandidlyCan

http://www.candidlycan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis! Empty Re: Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis!

Post by blondie 28th December 2009, 12:39 am

I'd be happy to help! I've been natural for about 4 years.
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis! Empty Re: Newly Natural-New To Forum/s + Would love the support and Guidance of a A Big Sis!

Post by 1rasheda 28th January 2010, 1:16 pm

check out my website have wonderful products all natural http://sheshay.com

1rasheda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down