CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting annoyed with my hair..

3 posters

Go down

Getting annoyed with my hair.. Empty Getting annoyed with my hair..

Post by CurlyMix 19th December 2009, 12:00 pm

Its going thru some stuff.. shedding, dry at time, thick Idk knw what to do I am currently wearing a protective style but I am getting tired of that too. When I get like this i sometimes just cut it all off.. Crying or Very sad
CurlyMix
CurlyMix

http://www.hairproductjunkiez.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Getting annoyed with my hair.. Empty Re: Getting annoyed with my hair..

Post by tiashaunteé 19th December 2009, 12:57 pm

How often does it happen? I notice my hair is a little harder to handle during cold weather months.
When was the last time you switched up products?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMix 19th December 2009, 1:48 pm

I started using oyin handmade products but i clarify hair before using it. My hair is us a hot mess at time. It doesn't know what texture it wants to be either really soft or just soft at the roots an the ends be fizzy... Rolling Eyes
I know I don't want to cut it. I'm thinking about just locin it up for the winter Idk yet... Neutral
CurlyMix
CurlyMix

http://www.hairproductjunkiez.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinixnicole 5th February 2010, 1:36 pm

CurlyMix, I'm going through this same prob right now. I tend to go through this prob in the winter months, when I'm not free to do wash-n-go's (they tend to quench my hair's thirst). Have you tried different protective styles? weaves, braids, twists, buns? I'm currently rocking a weave and I find it easier to deal with during the winter. I just spritz my scalp with my conditioner/oil mix (basically I mix leave-in condition, water, and olive oil in a spray bottle) to keep my situation moisturized. I find that when I change up the protective style, things work our alot better... I get less tired of my hair and dont really have to deal with the dryness on a daily basis. This week I'm taking out my weave and will probably either rock different buns and twists for a while. Condition your hair weekly and also try using pure oils (castor oil, olive oil, coconut oil, etc).

Hope this helps! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down