CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEEDS A BIG SIS :)

2 posters

Go down

NEEDS A BIG SIS :) Empty NEEDS A BIG SIS :)

Post by LAURENsamone 14th December 2009, 10:07 pm

Hey hey hey! So I made the BC about 2 years ago however all I have done since then was braid my hair and put a wig on top of it. I have no idea what to do with all of this hair....please help! FYI the pick below is of my hair after I took the braids out and just combed it out Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LAURENsamone

Back to top Go down

NEEDS A BIG SIS :) Empty Re: NEEDS A BIG SIS :)

Post by curlmixtress 15th December 2009, 11:45 am

Hi Lauren, I would love to be your big sis. Your hair looks great in the photo. You can always contact me through this forum. I check my messages and the forums daily... a true CurlyNikki addict. I have been natural for 17 years now. I make many of my own products but am always looking through beauty stores at new products anyway. I can give you great advice for a hair routine, products, etc. This will be fun! Message me!
curlmixtress
curlmixtress

http://www.purebodyandmind.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LAURENsamone 15th December 2009, 11:53 am

curlmixtress wrote:Hi Lauren, I would love to be your big sis. Your hair looks great in the photo. You can always contact me through this forum. I check my messages and the forums daily... a true CurlyNikki addict. I have been natural for 17 years now. I make many of my own products but am always looking through beauty stores at new products anyway. I can give you great advice for a hair routine, products, etc. This will be fun! Message me!

Thank you soooo much! I'll be sending a msg shortly

LAURENsamone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum