CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner)

2 posters

Go down

Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner) Empty Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner)

Post by natural83 27th March 2011, 7:12 pm

I am shopping around for a new conditioner to do my deep treatments with. One of the conditioners that I use that's always in stock in my stash is Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose. I love it and it always makes my hair feel great after using it. I've never used any of the other conditioner's from the line, and was considering giving the Aubrey Organics GPB a try! I watched a youtube video the other day, and GPB was mentioned and the girl said it was awesome. I'm definitely going to try it out, but was curious to know if any of you have used it already. If so, it is one of your staple conditioners? Do you use it often?
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner) Empty Re: Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner)

Post by FalconTress 27th March 2011, 10:27 pm

I use GPB and yes, it is a staple conditioner for me. I use it every other wash day as a DC on dry hair or after shampoo. For me, the moisturizers in it are enough to maintain my protein /moisture balance.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner) Empty Re: Aubrey Organics GPB (Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner)

Post by natural83 28th March 2011, 12:32 am

@FalconTress That's good to hear! And I was wanting something for protein and moisture, which is why I was looking into getting this conditioner. I just started experimenting with "dry conditioning" so that's another reason I wanted something new, as before I was mostly using the AOHSR. Guess I'll be making a trip to The Vitamin Shoppe to pick up a bottle!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down