CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

terressentials hair mud wash !

2 posters

Go down

terressentials hair mud wash ! Empty terressentials hair mud wash !

Post by CurlyLizzy 27th March 2011, 3:18 am

great product! Head over to youtube and check out naptural85 and trnholmes' product reviews on this hair wash. this is actually my second bottle(i used the lavender 8 oz first). left my hair super soft, my curls super defined and i was able to easily detangle my hair no conditioner needed. I just can't get with the feeling of washing my hair with mud. I like lather. This product is also super organic and the website actually says that if you are going to continue to use products with parabens, siilcones and synthetic protein in them, then you will not like this shampoo because it actually detoxifies your hair of all that stuff and i like some silicones. website actually recommeneds a seven day detox program. visit it for the directions and the full product knowledge... terressentials.com. since it's a hefty price tag at $21.75 for the sixteen ounce, a $9.00 shipping and handling fee and 90% full, i will be picky. thanks beauties!
CurlyLizzy
CurlyLizzy

Back to top Go down

terressentials hair mud wash ! Empty Re: terressentials hair mud wash !

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th March 2011, 7:39 am

pm'ed you Wink
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down