Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!!

Go down

Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!! Empty Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!!

Post by naturalhair429 on 26th March 2011, 11:26 pm

Hey Everybody,
Did anyone go to the Expo today? I can't tell you how awesome it was to be in a place where all you saw all around you were more and more heads of natural hair. All styles, colors and textures. I was blown away. I bought some HOT earings!! They were selling the Huetiful hair steamer. I want one sooo bad but It just wasn't in the budget today. It was $109. I was able to get the white shea butter which when I put it in my hair, actually felt like I had added water to my hair. I didn't get that with the yellow shea butter.....though I LOVE it as well. I bought african black soap 8oz. $5. I also loved the fact that a couple of the vendors, that I liked, are here in Baltimore and not far from where I live. I am soo glad I went. It was soooooo CROWDED and I had to park at Target and walk over as did many others.
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!! Empty Re: Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!!

Post by sweetdrk1 on 27th March 2011, 12:55 pm

Yes I was there and it was awesome! I posted a vid I created on YouTube. Tons of natural beauty!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!! Empty Re: Baltimore Natural Hair Expo 2011 THE BOMB!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks on 27th March 2011, 5:45 pm

Yes, it was. I was there yesterday as well along with other CulyNikk family members.

I would love for us to share pictures and/or our goodies here.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

View user profile http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur on 27th March 2011, 6:27 pm

Pics! Pics! Pics! Sweet, I'm going to check out your vid.
Fleur
Fleur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kpthirty on 27th March 2011, 6:32 pm

I enjoyed the expo as well...bought earrings, hair jewelry, and hair oil from local venders. I also checked out several classes: headwrapping, jewelry making, pole-dancing fitness, yoga, and herbal haircare. With the exception of one late speaker, I was highly satisfied with all the presenters. I plan to attend this event in the future and would recommend it to any person interested in overall health and wellness.
kpthirty
kpthirty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 on 27th March 2011, 7:44 pm

I got
3 bottles of Koils by nature leave in
1 bottle of conditioner KBN
A tshirt for my honey
Shidanaturals refresher spray

Went to Oyin
1 GIGANTIC bottle of Honey hemp conditioner
1 bottle of hair dew
1 bottle of frank juice
My daughter got a few T-shirts

Here is the link to my photo album Expo pics
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down