CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new to this

4 posters

Go down

I'm new to this  Empty I'm new to this

Post by WENDYCG 11th March 2011, 6:04 pm

Hi my name is wendy this is my first time on this website and I fell in love instantly I haven't permed my hair in 7 months due to damage from perming it to often but I still where weave very often, my question is how do I know if my permed is all grown out and would I still have to cut my ends off.

WENDYCG

Back to top Go down

I'm new to this  Empty Re: I'm new to this

Post by slimwithabs 11th March 2011, 6:09 pm

First I would like to welcome you to the site. You're going to love it. Now on the question when U will know when yr perm is grown out trust me you will know lol. The texture of yr hair would change when the new growth starts and the end mybe a little stringy. It is a good idea to get a trim.
slimwithabs
slimwithabs

Back to top Go down

Post by WENDYCG 11th March 2011, 6:16 pm

thanks alot for writing me back I think it is time for me to get it trim do you recommend any hair products

WENDYCG

Back to top Go down

Post by slimwithabs 11th March 2011, 6:31 pm

You R welcome. To try to answer yr question I must confess I'm a Product Junkie. lol. I'm try to cure the addiction lol. What works for me may not work for you. I use Ms. Jessie Products also to name a few I use Eco Stlying Gel, Smooth Pudding with OO, My favorite is Ms. Jessies and the one I just made. I even made my own with Shea Butter and diff. oils and water. I'm at work now and cant look in my box to name the other ones. lol. There are some very knowledge young ladies in this forum they will defintely be able to you out.
slimwithabs
slimwithabs

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 11th March 2011, 7:26 pm

Hey i just cut my hair last week from a long year of 'transition' basically the time period when you stop perming your hair and have to nurse 2 hair textures sound familiar ? ...
With that said you will know when your ends needs to be trimmed cut etc and you are ready to be fully natural as far as product it's a whole trial and error hit and miss situation that we all have to go through to find what works for our hair but i'l say this if you can try to stay away from sulfates a chemical found in shampoo and very drying to afro textured hair , parabens and a few more i can't think of right now your hair will thank you for it Welcome to the site Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 11th March 2011, 8:23 pm

Welcome to CurlyNikki.
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content