CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried Hair Rules

4 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried Hair Rules Empty Has anyone tried Hair Rules

Post by NappilyBeautiful 11th March 2011, 3:30 pm

As the spring approaches I'm thinking of trying Hair Rules or other options than Kinky Curly (my staple styler). Has anyone used this line and if so, what did you think of it? Keep in mind one of the reason's I like KCCC is that due to the product being so slippery, application is very easy. Has anyone had that experience with Hair Rules?
NappilyBeautiful
NappilyBeautiful

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Hair Rules Empty Re: Has anyone tried Hair Rules

Post by Anne Agoren 16th March 2011, 12:29 pm

Yes I have tried their products, I have been living in New York for a year, I have blond hair and it was breaking and falling out everytime I combed it. I went to see Hair Rules, who gave me a lesson on how to wash my hair! they gave me the right products for my texture and within a couple of applications my hair became, soft, silky and manageable. The products do not leave residue on your hair but they make the comb just glide through tangle, I now am a convert and I have to say that my hair has never been healthier. So to answer your question would I use or recommend them ? yes I most certainly would. I hope this helps. Anne xx

Anne Agoren

Back to top Go down

Post by NappilyBeautiful 16th March 2011, 7:49 pm

Do you use it for wash and go's and how is the process? how long did it last?
NappilyBeautiful
NappilyBeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Agoren 17th March 2011, 11:16 am

I use it for wash and go and also it is so easy to use, just follow the instructions on the bottle, or as I mentioned make a consultation with them in the salon. I usually wash my hair around every 3 days. x

Anne Agoren

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Hair Rules Empty haven't tried that but would like to recommend roots of nature feathered wipped curl cream by soft sheen, this stuff is the biz

Post by LuvMeAsI'am 17th March 2011, 9:50 pm

this product works sooooo well on my course hair (and my hair is stubborn) the curl definition is to HOLLA for

Last edited by LuvMeAsI'am on 17th March 2011, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

LuvMeAsI'am

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 28th March 2011, 6:00 am

I like these products.

I like the creamy shampoo (I can't think of the actual name) and I use the Kinky Curl Cream for my twists...they last forever...then the twist out is defined & shiny.

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down