DFW Henna Chicks

Go down

DFW Henna Chicks

Post by NeeC1 on 11th March 2011, 1:19 pm

Hey ladies:
So, I'll be in DFW (actually Hurst) this weekend and I'm beyond eager to give the henna, amla, cassia thing a try ... All apologies if you're answering this question for the millionth time, but where do you buy your supplies? There's nothing like first-hand, tried & true information. I'm really trying to avoid buying anything online at all costs - I'm strange like that, so if I can buy it at a B&M store, I'm sold! I'm all ears! Thanks in advance! I can't wait to shop!! lol!

~NeeC1
NeeC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DFW Henna Chicks

Post by darkkinkynlovely on 11th March 2011, 6:39 pm

Hey, I live in the Dallas area and I go to Taj Mahal Imports for my henna. They have Amla, Maka, different oil, shampoo bar, all under $5.99. The address is 501 West Belt Line Road, Richardson, TX

I hope this helps!
darkkinkynlovely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 on 11th March 2011, 7:37 pm

Thank u kindly! I can't wait 2 check it out. I'll post what I find. woot!
Thanks again!!

~NeeC1

Sent from my BlackBerry
NeeC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) on 12th March 2011, 6:46 pm

I get my henna from Bombay Bazaar in Arlington off of Randol Mill. I use Dulhan (1.99) but he also has Rajasthni and Reshma. He also has Amla, Brahm, Neem and other ayurvedic powders, oils and shampoos and conditioners, poo bars ect. Cheap.
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 on 13th March 2011, 2:28 am

Hey! Thanks so much for the info. I will certainly swing by the Bombay Bazaar. Just checked the location and I'm just 5 miles away. Oh yes yes!! I can't wait to see what they have!

~NeeC1
NeeC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola on 13th March 2011, 2:37 pm

Neec, If you get some there, pick up a few, you can freeze them. It is my understanding up to 2 yrs and maintain a fresh quality!

Bueno suerte!

naturallynola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 on 13th March 2011, 11:57 pm

Hey ladies! Ok, so I swung by the Bombay Bazaar today, but I didn't buy anything - they had a lot of Hesh brand and other "Henna hair color" products. Unfortunately, the cashier was of no help so I thought to myself: Self, when in doubt, don't buy it! So I didn't. Buuuuut, I found a gem of a place in a Henna tattoo studio not very far from the Bombay Bazaar called Mystical Henna. Very Happy Not only did I meet Lyn (the owner/tattoo artist), I got to see a lot of the henna products many curlies rave about (Jamila brand henna, alma, and more), I learned a bit more about henna and amla applications, and I also found my personal goto source for henna!! woot! That's pretty much what I was hoping for, an entity that *I* could feel comfy with and I found it. If I can't purchase from her in person I can buy from her via Amazon because she's a distributor. How cool!! So, if you're interested or just want more info and a possible new source for henna and the like, please check out www.mysticalhenna.com I am elated!!

~NeeC1 run
NeeC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down