Am i being impatient ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am i being impatient ?

Post by creolebeauty1 on 10th March 2011, 1:11 pm

hey ladies
So i ordered some butters and oils from butters and bars on the 4th today is the 10th still nothing , i got an email from paypal confirming my order but no shipping notice yet , nothing i need to make a batch of body butter and a batch of shea butter for my hair this week end thought i would get it by than am i being impatient or should i try contacting them ?
I'm anxious already lol
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am i being impatient ?

Post by Luscious Mahogany on 10th March 2011, 1:35 pm

I would be patient, because sometimes depending on the time of day you order something depends on when they will process it. The 4th was a friday and who knows if they process anything over the weekends with some company's if you don't hear anything by tomorrow I would def get on calling someone!!
Luscious Mahogany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by letha on 10th March 2011, 1:37 pm

It's not been a week yet.. I think you are anxious and just ready to whip up those products.. I don't see any harm in contacting them.. I waited for my shipping notice from another vendor and never received it but I got the package still.. Maybe your package is already in transit without the shipping notice.. It won't hurt to contact them just to get a feel of when you will get your package..

Where are you located sometimes that makes a difference too in shipping time.
letha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 10th March 2011, 1:45 pm

Im in Atlanta i was thinking that too and also if i don't hear anything by monday or tomorrow to get on the phone to find out the deal , yes i'm so anxious lol and i also ran out of body lotion and decided to try this new body butter recipe and now i'm ashy lol
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen on 10th March 2011, 1:52 pm

It hasn't been a week yet and Butters N Bars does actually ship slow. It took me 2 1/2- 3 weeks to get my order. So they take a minute.
makeupvixen

View user profile http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 10th March 2011, 2:06 pm

Dang @ makeupvixen ... i didn't know they took that long wow Sad that's way too long , this is my first time using them before that i used sheaessentials and i may go back to them after this batch that's way too long for me Sad
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyme09 on 10th March 2011, 2:34 pm

creolebeauty1 wrote:Dang @ makeupvixen ... i didn't know they took that long wow Sad that's way too long , this is my first time using them before that i used sheaessentials and i may go back to them after this batch that's way too long for me Sad

Yeah, I've order Shea butter from Shea essentials many times. Their shipping is always fast and FREE! I hope your order arrives soon.
naturallyme09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nattynattie on 10th March 2011, 2:50 pm

i love making body butters, what's your recipe creole?
nattynattie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve on 10th March 2011, 2:57 pm

When I've ordered from butters n bars in the pass, it takes at least 2 weeks.

My Curl Street Journal

My Fotki

My Youtube Channel
Lynnieluve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 on 10th March 2011, 3:20 pm

I think how fast you get your order processed depends on how many orders come in at that time. She just had a sale on butters and oils so orders may be backed up because of that. I've ordered from b-n-b several times and the longest it took was about 2 weeks, but they offer great customer service so to me it's worth the wait.
freckledmom4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris on 10th March 2011, 3:35 pm

Hey Creole. I ordered stuff from them and it seemed that way for me too. I think it took just abut a week or maybe a tad over a week to get my stuff. It will arrive. Just be patient. You know they make the stuff after you order it so you have to give them some time. Very Happy
misskris

View user profile http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR on 10th March 2011, 3:46 pm

naturallyme09 wrote:
creolebeauty1 wrote:Dang @ makeupvixen ... i didn't know they took that long wow Sad that's way too long , this is my first time using them before that i used sheaessentials and i may go back to them after this batch that's way too long for me Sad

Yeah, I've order Shea butter from Shea essentials many times. Their shipping is always fast and FREE! I hope your order arrives soon.

I ordered from Shea Essentials on the 7th and I haven't heard back. I know its only been a few days...
CarlaAR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top