CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube?

4 posters

Go down

What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube? Empty What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube?

Post by chenequacash 7th March 2011, 1:35 pm

Does anyone know if she will be back or is she gone for good. I love all her videos but at least she left them up?
chenequacash
chenequacash

Back to top Go down

What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube? Empty Re: What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube?

Post by latoya1908 7th March 2011, 1:48 pm

She just posted a vid yesterday. She was just checking in and basically said she really doesn't feel like she has any more to say. She also complained about how rude some of the comments were getting.
latoya1908
latoya1908

Back to top Go down

What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube? Empty Re: What Happened To Rustic Beauty on Youtube?

Post by BrownSkinDiva 7th March 2011, 3:36 pm

Yeah I saw her video and it made me realize how much i missed her! There are alot of natural ladies who have been on youtube for a while who either post videos very rarely now or just stop because they feel like they have shared alot or theyre not really doing much different with their hair, and you cant really blame them for that...so hopefully she'll come back with more vids of trying new things or just to chat about all things natural hair Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cagebird 7th March 2011, 3:50 pm

I just started following her, so for me it's sorta sad that she's gone. I guess I will have to dedicate some time to search her archives.
cagebird
cagebird

http://www.darkerthanbrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down