CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner

5 posters

Go down

Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner Empty Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner

Post by naturalhair429 4th March 2011, 9:26 pm

I've been searching everywhere I can think of and it seems to be sold out everywhere! Where can I get it???
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

Back to top Go down

Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner Empty Re: Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner

Post by shemara2009 4th March 2011, 11:18 pm

Have you looked on their website? I was considering buying it yesterday (based on Nikki's review). Here is the website http://www.myhoneychild.com/
Hopefully you will be able to find it there. The direct website also offers sample sizes to try it out, so you don't have to spend too much money on products you're not too sure about. Hope this helps!

shemara2009

Back to top Go down

Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner Empty Re: Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner

Post by mahoganytresses 6th March 2011, 12:42 am

curlmart.com sells myhoneychild products
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhair429 6th March 2011, 12:48 am

Thanks for the responses ladies...much appreciated. I also want to try it based on CurlyNikki's review. I'm looking for a really effective moisturizing DC without protein to use after my henna treatment

mahoganytresses - curlmart.com lists it as sold out
shemara2009- I went on thei site a couple times just to be sure that I wasn't having trouble with my internet connection. It lets me view the product but does not give me an option to complete a purchase of it. It does for some of the other products. I'll try again.
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalhair429 6th March 2011, 1:07 am

shemara2009....I tried it again and it worked. I am hating the $8.95 shipping cost. I am going to head over to curlmart to see what other brands of DC are no protein and extra moisturizing. I would rather use something that I can just run to the store and pick up.
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

Back to top Go down

Post by arhandy 6th March 2011, 2:00 am

naturalhair429 wrote:shemara2009....I tried it again and it worked. I am hating the $8.95 shipping cost. I am going to head over to curlmart to see what other brands of DC are no protein and extra moisturizing. I would rather use something that I can just run to the store and pick up.

I know what you mean.....but I have seen a couple recipes and suggestions to add honey and your favorite oils to one of your creme conditioners to make your own DC. One of the recipes didn't call for a conditioner, she just mixed the honey and olive oil together, and she was very impressed with the results. (may be a possible alternative) I plan to try some of these before repurchasing DC's which can get pretty expensive.

(Curlmart does carry the Myhoneychild Honey Hair Mask (when in stock) which is only 8oz/10.00 before the 8.00 shipping Rolling Eyes ) Good luck!

Last edited by arhandy on 6th March 2011, 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)
arhandy
arhandy

Back to top Go down

Post by arhandy 6th March 2011, 2:07 am

Also, Komaza Care care also has a protein free DC. It's their Olive Moisture Mask....16oz/16.00, and the shipping for one item is like 5.25, and you get a credit of 5% toward your next purchase if you like it. I've used it once so far and I like it.

http://www.komazahaircare.com/products/120/Olive+Moisture+Mask.html
arhandy
arhandy

Back to top Go down

Trouble finding MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep conditioner Empty MyHoneyChild

Post by Tracy84 9th March 2011, 12:44 pm

Tracy84

https://www.youtube.com/user/TraceTrace25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down