CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twist out

5 posters

Go down

Twist out Empty Twist out

Post by Atasteofcaramel 4th March 2011, 5:47 pm

Ok ladies,
I want to try something new with my hair and I ahve decided that I am going to try a twist out. any suggestions on how to make them look the best?
Atasteofcaramel
Atasteofcaramel

Back to top Go down

Twist out Empty Re: Twist out

Post by Sebastain13 4th March 2011, 7:48 pm

I use a twisting cream when i twist my hair sometimes i use a jelly the jelly gives me more definition the cream gives me a little more volume
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th March 2011, 8:26 pm

Is your avatar your current length? If so, the more twist the better the twist out. Also, the longer you leave the twist in your hair (2-3 days) the better the definition will be. When my hair was that length, I got the best twist outs by doing the twist on wet hair. Do you know what products you will be using?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Onebyd42 7th March 2011, 2:35 pm

I love twist-outs Caramel Surprised)

Like Lynnie said with our shorter length the more twists the better, but I like to do mine on dry hair because I get a better stretch; I use sheamoisture curl enhancing smoothie when I do my twists and I get excellent definition and moisture that lasts all week.

Good luck!
Onebyd42
Onebyd42

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalDOctor2Be 7th March 2011, 3:41 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Is your avatar your current length? If so, the more twist the better the twist out. Also, the longer you leave the twist in your hair (2-3 days) the better the definition will be. When my hair was that length, I got the best twist outs by doing the twist on wet hair. Do you know what products you will be using?

Hey girl I think I follow you on twitter! I'm DOctor2BeDEva. I'm 9 months post relaxer! Currently trying to master the twist out!!
NaturalDOctor2Be
NaturalDOctor2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th March 2011, 3:44 pm

NaturalDOctor2Be wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:Is your avatar your current length? If so, the more twist the better the twist out. Also, the longer you leave the twist in your hair (2-3 days) the better the definition will be. When my hair was that length, I got the best twist outs by doing the twist on wet hair. Do you know what products you will be using?

Hey girl I think I follow you on twitter! I'm DOctor2BeDEva. I'm 9 months post relaxer! Currently trying to master the twist out!!

Hey! The key to a good twist out when transitioning is the use rod/rollers on the ends. I am terrible on Twitter. I only get on there about once a month...smh...or if I'm out and about and the weather gets bad. I'm following the local weather man on twitter.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalDOctor2Be 7th March 2011, 3:48 pm

Yea I use the perm rollers on my ends! It works great! You gotta do better on twitter! LOL Mississippi representing on curlynikki.com!
NaturalDOctor2Be
NaturalDOctor2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down