I need help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help!

Post by Atasteofcaramel on 2nd March 2011, 1:37 pm

Ladies Ladies Ladies,
I am fustrated with my hair Sad ! I am not longer in the TWA pahse of this journey but I am not quite to the I can do 50 million things with my hair. My hair is about 5.5 /6 inches. Don't get it wrong I love my curls and everything, I am sick of the wash and go look. I need some varity in my life! I have tried finger coils and they look crazy after a few days and I dont feel pretty with them when they look like that.This weekend I am going to try the flat twist or 2 strand twist but am I really going to have to retwist every night to get the same look if I am #FAIL. I REALLY dont want to get micros or kinky twist, nor am I a fan on wigs or weave not my thing. I am running out of options here, and the relaxer is starting to sound better and better everyday(even though I won't)!
Please help a sista out
Atasteofcaramel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help!

Post by kelleemudiva on 2nd March 2011, 2:51 pm

Hey Caramel

I understand your frustration. I am almost six months post bc and styling has become a challenge for me. I haven't done wash and gos since October because it takes forever for my hair to dry and the weather keeps flipflopping. Within the last month, I have been playing with two strand twists and twist outs. Its been working for me, and no you don't have to retwist your hair every night to maintain two strand twists or twist outs. Right now I have medium to small twists all over my hair. I'll take them out to rock a twist out this weekend until washday(Sunday) Smile
kelleemudiva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by latoya1908 on 2nd March 2011, 3:05 pm

I'm currently 6 months post chop and in a similar situation as you. I've been playing with two strand twists/twist outs lately and I'm growing to like them. As far as retwisting, I do retwist every night, but I only retwist the perimeter of my head (for sleeping purposes). Also, when I retwist at night, I twist them slightly bigger so it doesn't take that long at all.
latoya1908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sydnisd183 on 2nd March 2011, 4:08 pm

Can you do braidouts or twistouts? If you can do a puff, maybe try those with one of those skinny black (or mix 2 colors) large headbands around your head to pull your textured puff up.
sydnisd183

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum